Thursday, April 22, 2010

That's Krafty Thursday #23

Hey lil' hens!!! Thank you ALL SO MUCH for the super suh-weet comments I received on my first tutorial yesterday. You hens are the BEST ever!! Mwah!!

Well, today is Thursday and that means...... yup - it's That's Krafty Thursday!! Whoooppeee! So my good friend Rachel mentioned to me several weeks ago that she'd like to play along with That's Krafty Thursday!! Well, that got me to thinking, maybe other hens would like to play along too!! Waddaya think??? Wanna play??? OMG, this sounds like so much fun!! The hens and me all playing TKT in the hen house!! Snort!!

Ok, so here's the dealeo.... make a card using any 'ol stamp you wanna, but here's the most important part - you HAVE to use Kraft cardstock somewhere on your card, k? Then, upload your card below using Mr. Linky by next Wednesday evening, and I'll pick my top three Krafty favorites and post a thumbnail of each on my blog the following Thursday. I'll even give the That's Krafty Thursday Top Three a badge to post on your blog so you can show the world you're a "Krafty Chick!" LOL!! Sound like fun??

I'm SO excited!! If all goes well and we get a good turn out, I'll try to do this each month, ok?

Now for today's card... Today's TKT card uses Grillafella from Stamping Bella. Isn't he the cutest? I love his cute buz cut!! Ya think all that food is for him??? Would be for me if I was grillin', that's for sure. I stamped him onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored him with my Copics. I matted this DP from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl collection onto some SU Very Vanilla and then stitched them to the card base of, none other than, SU Kraft CS. I finished by tying the striped grosgrain ribbon into a cute bubbly bow along the vertical panel for a little different look. Simple, but oh so cute! Now That's Krafty! Perfect guy card, don't ya think? Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think, k? {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber stamp - Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; CS - SU Kraft & Very Vanilla; Ribbon - Stamp Simply Ribbon; Copics

17 comments:

  1. Just love love love the paper!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic,a BEAUTIFUL card and your colouring as always is brilliant!!! Oh sounds like a fun challenge,I love Kraft cardstock......not sure I will have time to enter though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love grillafella, kraft cardstock, and your card! You use such gorgeous paper (I tell you that over and over, don't I?) I'm going away this weekend, but if I have time on Monday, I might play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you made this a challenge! I LOVE kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card would be a good one for Father's Day. Love your crafty cards. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Very summer-y!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very crafty! I love it! I haven't used craft paper in like forever, I will have to dig around and see if I can find some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the Krafty challenge! I need that kind of push to make me use what I have! And, when I was an SU! demonstrator the Kraft paper was always my favorite...glad I had some left over :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great guy card. Love all the details. Thanks for the challenge, will have to give it a try.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I clearly did not read your post, and was in such a hurry to link up my blog. So there's no card yet, but there will be soon. I have such great inspiration from your gorgeous card now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing card - how fun. Love the idea of you challenge - and up for it. Just posted a link.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you blocked the papers. Great choice of bow for a "guy" card. MMMMMM - I love burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love kraft paper so Krafty Thursday sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have recently realized how much I love KRAFT cardstock. Thanks for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just left the link to my card for That's Krafty Thursday.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the fun challenge and letting us play along! Your cards are just beautiful.

    Hugs,
    Mary Frances

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh, he is a stud! I can not wait to play next week and what's with the bow...is that hubby approved? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!