Thursday, October 17, 2013

Booooo!

OMG!  Isn't she the CUTEST?  I just love her little snaggle tooth!  {{{snort!}}} And that spider hanging from the ribbon!  LOOOOOVE it!  Ok, so this was a pretty simple card as well.  The DP is really old so I'm not sure if it's still available.  I'm trying really hard to use up all my old stuff up before I buy anything else! Eeeeek!  The diamond is from a coordinating sheet of DP and I just cut one of the diamonds out and used it as a frame.  Although it's not very noticeable in the photo, I added the black fence border to the bottom edge.  Then to finish, I added a bubbly bow, and lots and lots of little googly eyes.  LOL! Have a great Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}} 


Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Googly Ghouls; Copics; CS - Stampin Up Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Perfect Layers; Ribbon - Stamp Simply Ribbon; DP - Junkitz; Googly Eyes - Michaels; Border Punch - Martha Stewart

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! Love the google eyes and the papers are to die for! I can see the fence clearly. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those googly eyes. Better look for mine in my messy craft room. She really is adorable for a witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Another post!! Look at that cute card. Those eyes are just the best. I have some somewhere and will have to use them now that you have MADE me love them so much. Love that little spider sneaking out the bow too. Great card Jeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo LOVE her! I just love all those googlie eyes! and how cute is that spider! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too cute. I love how you put her on the diamond cut out and the hanging spider is perfect. Love the fence too.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!