Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Witch's Brew

Mornin' hens!  Isn't this card the cutest?  This is my sister's Halloween card.  She LOVES mice so I knew this was the perfect image for her.  I printed the image and then colored it with my Copics.  I matted it using my Perfect Layers tool onto some SU black cardstock.  I stitched around the edges of each panel and then tied some saddle stitch ribbon in a cute bubbly bow.  To finish, I stamped the sentiment on a punched tag and tied it to the bow with some twine.  That's it for me today!  Have a "bewitching" Tuesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies:
Digital Image - Unknown source; Stamp - Papertrey Ink; Copics; DP - Cosmo Cricket Matilda; Perfect Layers Tools; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Tag Die - Simon Says Stamps; Twine; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

6 comments:

  1. She loves mice! Obviously she has never had a mouse in the house, UGH. The card is adorable. Sweet Halloween image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Love the cute mouse and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee-hee! So cute! Reminds me of these little ceramic mice I used to paint (and still have!) when I was in ceramics as a kiddo- yours is much more "in the lines". LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaah look at that cute little mouse! Love the card and colours and paper and ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!