Sunday, October 20, 2013

Does this broom make me look fat?

Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!  What a hoot!  I just loved this image when I saw it and HAD to have it.  I found her as I was rummaging through my stamps for Halloween images.  It's amazing what I find when I start digging through my OLD stuff.  (Tee-hee!)  Ok, so I stamped her onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored her with my Copics.  Then I cut her out leaving a small white border and adhered her to some SU Basic Black CS that I embossed for some added texture.  I matted the embossed piece with some white CS using my Perfect Layers tool and added the sentiment below. To finish, I tied on some sheer polka dot ribbon and added some striped paper for that extra pop of color.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I'm takin' my broom out for a test drive.  Swoooooosh!  Bwah-ha-ha-ha! 
Hope you hens have a great Sunday!  {{{hen hugs}}}


Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - "Witch  Trio" Starving Artistamps; Copics; CS - SU Basic Black; Perfect Layers; Ribbon - Michaels; Mini Brads - Michaels; Embossing Folder - Stampin Up


6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOW! WOOOW!!! WOOOOW! This card is just perfect!!!! Your coloring is stunning as always!!!! I like the "Swiss socks" she wears ... *snort*
    have a wonderful Sunday too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is too funny. If I rode a broom I would look something like her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my she is too cute and too funny. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you sneak a post in on a Sunday! I only saw it Monday evening and then today have had such a busy day. At least I am finally getting to commenting, hehe.
    Lol, I need her for some of my friends. They all believe they are witches, bwahaha. Love how you coloured her and she straight away brings a smile to one's face! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!