Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Have a Rootin' Tootin' Merry Christmas!!

Am I gettin' ya in the spirit yet??? For those of you keeping track, this is card #3. I absolutely LOVE this stamp!! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to order it. I live in a REALLY small town and our community is BIG on rodeos, so this image is just perfect for one of my Christmas cards.


This is another Whipper Snapper image that I stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with my Lyra pencils. He's just too "purdee" ain't he? Oh, and I have to tell you about the great deal I got today!! I picked up this box of 5.5x5.5 cards at Michaels on the clearance aisle for $3.97!! Oh, how I do LOVE "Clarence". Next to my hubby, he's my favorite man!! No matter what store I go in to, I always look for him and sure enough, there's an aisle named after him. {he-he} These square cards are from We R Memory Keepers and came in this cute little box. There are 5 patterns, two of each, and they have matching envelopes too. I picked up the Kitchen collection and they coordinate perfectly with my new Basic Grey Figgy patterned paper. Now how cool is that? Ok ok, back to the card... I added some Diamond Dust to the base of my little snowman and stitched around the edges of the matted image and the matted patterned paper. I punched a slot to thread my ribbon through and that finished up my little rodeo snowman! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of him. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Whipper Snapper; CS-Bazzil; Card Base-We R Memory Keepers; Lyras; Punch-SU slot; Ribbon; Diamond Dust

5 comments:

  1. Howdy!!! He is perfect. You should enter him in the rodeo. Ha!Ha!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is purdee!! :D I found a few things in those clearance bins at Michaels this week too! :D I love looking at your coloring Jeanie...it's flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is cute. I like him. You should put a word bubble with "Yaa Hoo" on it. :) Great job.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yee haw! I love the know. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's rootin' tootin' adorable! And it makes me happy to know you love him! I do too! =)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!