Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Ryan!


Mornin' hens! This little card is for my nephew Ryan. He turned a whoppin' 7 years old last Thursday. He plays a little Bball with his church so I thought I'd personalize a card just for him. After some searching, I finally found this image over at Digi My World. It came as part of a set but I loved the image and felt it was perfect for Ryan. The colors of his team are Gold and Blue so I colored the image to match. This DP is from an older Sassafras Lass paper pack and I just used my Cuttlebug embossing folder on some rust colored card stock to make the textured panel behind the image. Hopefully, it resembles a basketball! LOL! Okee dokee, that's it for me today. I hope you hens all have a wonderful Monday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Digi My World; CS - Neenah Classic Crest White, SU Basic Black, Rust; Copics; Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug; Circle Punches - EK Success; DP - Sassafras Lass

7 comments:

  1. WOW that's a great card for the little boy! I love how you colored the image! And the idea to emboss the rust CD is just perfect! Have a wonderful day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Ryan LOVED his card. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love how you textured the panel to resemble a basketball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is the best!!!
    Super cute card for a little boy! He will love it!

    {{hugs}}
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Jeannie...think you surpassed yourself on the colouring on this one...it's amazing!!! Super fabby...love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and I am sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!