Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SCORE!!


Mornin' hens! So whatcha think of today's card? Oh boy, do I ever LOVE this card.
This is for my Lil' Chicks fella, AGAIN..... Yup, this is his THIRD card!! Lil' Chick say's, "don't worry Mom, he's savin' all of 'em!" Good boy! *snort* Anyhoo, he just closed on a townhouse and I wanted to send him a CONGRATULATIONS card. So I thought this image would be PERFECT! The inside reads, "Congratulations on "scoring" your new home!"
Great huh? This image, called "Penalty Pete" is from DudeTime Doodles. I think he's FAB and can think of several occasions to use him for! Ok, so I printed the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored him with my Copics. I stitched the image to some SU Chocolate Chip and then adhered it to this DP from My Minds Eye. I finished by adding this big copper brad on top of some twine tied in a bow. Have a GREAT day! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Dude Time Doodles; CS - SU Chocolate Chip, Neenah Classic Crest White; DP - My Minds Eye "All Spice"; SU Embossing Folder; Border Punch - Stampin Up; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen; Big Copper Brad; Twine

12 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY G.R.E.A.T. CARD!!!! Just perfect for that good boy *snort* and occasion! I love love love the colors you choose!!! Love love love the image!!!
    I love love love when you make me grin with your postings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the papers and your coloring of the image. Sounds perfect for Lil' Chick's fella, and he saves them too. That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He saves your cards!?!? He is a GOOD BOY :) Great card for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the papers you used. This image makes me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGness! This is fantastic!! I love Penalty Pat and really like what you've done with him. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used Penalty Pete for a Congratulations card - how clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Love what you've done with Penalty Pat! Not everyone can love a referee like you have in this super card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW how stunning is this? I absolutely love what you have done with Penalty Pete!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsers! You did a great job!
    Congrats to yhe new homeowner too!
    Hugs
    Dawn DTD Dudette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUst love what you've done with Pat. The papers are gorgeous.

    Ginny
    DTD Dudette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Doug! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!