Friday, November 25, 2011

It's another DUDE!!


Mornin' hens!! Can you believe it, ANOTHER DUDE!! Tee-hee!! I couldn't resist resist using SUPER TROOPER TRIPP from Dude Time Doodles for my BIL's birthday card. Shooowee, ain't he a CUTIE?? Look at them arms!!! *swoooon* I even gave him a little 5 o'clock shadow too! LOL! My kinda man!! I printed the digital image onto some Neenah Classic Crest card stock and colored him with my Copics. I stitched the image panel to some SU Basic Black card stock and then adhered him to this great DP from Cosmo Cricket's Joy Ride collection. I printed the computer generated sentiment inside a speech bubble and attached it with a few pop dots.

Here's the inside: snort!



To finish, I punched a small hole in the image panel and threaded some stitched ribbon through for a cool "highway" look. LOL! Now, I'm off to the mall cuz it's BLACK FRIDAY! Woo-hoo!! Maybe I'll get lucky and SUPER TROOPER TRIPP will pull me over!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
{{{hen hugs}}}

Chaaaarge it!!!
Wish me and the Lil' Chick luck!

Supplies:
Digital Image - Super Trooper Tripp from Dude Time Doodles; Cardstock - SU Grey, Neenah Classic Crest White; Copics; Ribbon - Offray; DP - Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride

15 comments:

  1. Your wonderful card absolutely gave me a belly laugh! Just love it and your coloring of it is fantastic! Thanks again for sharing your talent with Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RRR.OOO.FFF.LLL.!!! OMG how funny is this card??? These images from Dude Time Doodles match perfectly with your style Jeanie! Love Love Love it! And once again, WOWZER for the coloring!!!
    Have a great Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo silly! I love Super Trooper Trip! Great quote and sentiments. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, Jeanie! This is fabulous. Love the sentiment and your coloring of Tripp is great. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jeanie! This is fabulous! The sentiments is great and I do so love your colouring it is fab too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! But then there isn't a card of yours that I don't like... love your sense of humour too.
    Luv, Babs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. rofl!! Not only are you crafty talented, you are also sentiment talented! Your card is FAB!
    Michelle, Dude Time Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. Love your sentiment. Hope you had a blast shopping today. Me, my daughter and granddaughter were gone most of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Love your sense of humor and, of course, your creative talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card was too funny, thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my I'm still drying off my keyboard...you didn't warn me not to take a big gulp of water before checking out your card!!!! LOL!!! LOVE this one! Still gigglin'
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  12. How was black friday!!! I thought of you, and wondered how much shopping you were doing. Great card Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!