Thursday, November 3, 2011

So "Beary" sweet!


Mornin' hens! Isn't this card CUTE? How could you not fall for this cute little guy? Makes me wanna {{squeeze}} him! Tee-hee!
I made this card for a friend who needed a card for a baby shower. The mother is expecting a BOY and her theme is Bears. Isn't this the perfect image? I just love it when a plan comes together! Yay!
Ok, I stamped the image from the "Baby Baby" set from Ladybug Crafts Ink onto some Neenah Classic Crest CS and colored him with my Copics. I cut the image out with my Nesties and sponged some chalk ink around the edges. I popped the image up with a few dimensionals and tied this coordinating ribbon around the panel. I stitched around all the panel edges and added the Baby Boy's name below the ribbon in the shape of a banner. I can smell the BABY POWDER now! *sniff-sniff*

Today's card is also a MID-WEEK reminder for my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. The challenge doesn't close until November 9th at 7:oopm EST, so you've still got plenty of time to play along. Just make any ol' project using some Kraft colored card stock, then link your project below on my That's Krafty Thursday post. I can't wait to see what Krafty projects you hens have up your wings!! {{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Stamp - Ladybug Crafts Ink; CS - SU Kraft & Early Expresso, Neenah Classic Crest White; Copics; DP - Bo Bunny; Ribbon - Martha Stewart; Nestabilities; Colorbox Chalk Ink; Gelly Roll Glitter Pen

11 comments:

  1. oh that is one of my favourite baby images .. so cute .. and what gorgeous colours and papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is adorable. It is just perfect. Love the image and the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he is so sweet ! the perfect baby shower card. Great job. :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word...gorgeous!!! Love what you've done Jeanie...the pp is perfect and I really like how you've die cut the image out with a fancy die. Adam's mom is gonna LOVE it :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful job you have done! I love it. So cute & the coloring is 'spot' on as well!!
    T4S
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!
    Have a super day!
    Luv, Babs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh that's so so so cute! I love the image and all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute indeed..thks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet baby card! You used gorgeous papers. I love how you personalized it.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!