Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Being Crotchety Is Fun!

Woo-hoo!! Look at her go! This stamp is from I Brake for Stamps. Her name is Cowgirl Aunt Mae. Is she a hoot or what? I stamped her onto SU Kraft CS and colored her with my Lyra pencils. I added a bit of sparkle to her belt buckle and glasses with my Gelly Roll metallic pen and used an Inkssentials white gel pen to add some interest to her hat and bandana. (You can click on the image for a closer look) I cut and embossed the image and the mat using both the Classic and Scalloped rectangle Nesties. The Basic Grey DP is from the Boxer collection and I found this denim paper at my LSS. All of which is mounted to the SU Kraft card base. I finished with a Martha Stewart border punch and some ribbon.

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-I Brake for Stamps; Basic Grey-Boxer; Border Punch-Martha Stewart; Nestabilities; CS-Stampin Up Kraft

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute card. Good job on the coloring.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Jeanie - keep it up! Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I laughed out loud on this one. Look at her! All happy and bouncing around. LOL!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!