Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthdays are like an OUTHOUSE...


....you gotta have them but they usually STINK! This card was for my Brother in Law's birthday and he loved it! I bought this stamp, from Stamps by Judith, at my LSS. I colored the outhouse with my Lyra pencils and matted the image with SU cardstock. I added the little copper brads and then mounted with SU dimensionals. I love Basic Grey paper and this is from their Marrakech collection. The sentiment is computer generated and last but not least, I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to add a little texture behind the image. Have a great Friday!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Stamps by Judith; DP-Basic Grey Marrakech; Brads-Making Memories; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; CS-Stamping Up; Lyra Colored Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!