Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No, I Can't Hold It Any Longer!!



This is my first blog posting. I have spent numerous hours (my husband would say, more like years!) blog hopping (blurfing, I think it's called) and after some encouragement from my friends and family, I've finally decided to do my own blog. I am quite the novice, so please be patient with me. It'll take me awhile to learn how all this is done.

Ok, now on to my first card.
This is a little stamp I bought a few months back from Eat Cake Graphics. I thought he was just the cutest thing. The name of the stamp is Little Boy in Front of Bathroom Door. Simple enough, huh? The DP is Basic Grey, Ambrosia. I colored him with my Lyra colored pencils and the speech balloon and words were done on my computer and then just cut out. I sponged the edges with ColorBox Fluid Chalk ink and mounted on SU Chocolate Chip cs that was cut and embossed with my Spellbinder Nestabilities, classic scalloped rectangle. Ok, I think that about covers it. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hey - pretty cool. I think it looks really good! I like your picture. I'm not sure how to do the identity thing, so for now I am anonymous - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Kathy has a blog. Shes all up in the 21st century. Pretty cool! Also, where are these backgrounds you use to photograph your cards? Been around the ranch a bit and havent seen these. Weird, very weird. Anyhoo, like the blog and of course love the cards. Cant wait until its my turn again. Oh and its not Halmark, its Handmade! See ya.....George.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and LOVE it! Such great colouring and layouts, you will definately be a favourite for inspiration for me. Thanks so much for sharing, I am newly inspired!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!