Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Say hello to THE WRINKLEY's!


Acccck! Ain't she GREAT?

OMG, I'm SO in love with this new collection from Ladybug Crafts Ink, called The Wrinkley's. Seriously, I think Kerry had these made just for lil' ol' me! Pffft! I wish, but nevertheless, I'm in LOVE with each of 'em, and ya'll know how much this chicken just LOVES old people images. I suppose that's cuz' they remind me of me! OLD that is! Hmmmph, yeah WHATEVER! Let's get down to BIZNIZ.... and the BIZNIZ at hand is a BLOG HOP to celebrate the release of The Wrinkley's with lots of chances to win a prize!!

First off, the Hop... if you came to the hen house from Kerry's blog, then you're flyin' straight as the hen flies! If not, be sure to start there, so you don't miss one bit of eye candy along the way! All of the DT members have each used one of the new images. There are 6 in all and I'm sure you'll agree when you see their creations, the new images are just fabulous! (None of the DT members have seen each other's cards, so we can't wait to start hoppin' either!)

So onto the rules of the Hop - which are...

a) Visit each of the DT members in order and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts.
b) Leave a comment on the challenge blog stating which is your most favorite of the new images once you have finished the hop.
c) Display the blog hop banner below on your blog, either in a post or on your side bar.



The First Prize is the full set of all 6 stamps;
and then 3 runners up will receive one stamp of their choice from the new release.
Winner and runners up will be chosen at random! Easy peasy, right?

The hop will close 12pm midday GMT on Monday, Sept 12th, and the winner will be announced at 9am GMT on Tuesday, Sept 13th.

Now onto this week's Ladybug Challenge - and the theme is ....
ANYTHING GOES
So you have 2 ways to win a prize .. you can just play along with the hop or enter the challenge .. and for the brave you can do both!

And if you don't win.. you can still enjoy the stamps at a discount price as the stamps will be on sale from today until next Tuesday.

Have fun.. and we can't wait to see your fabulous creations! Now it's time to hop on over to the ever so talented TAMS!

{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Stamps - Ladybug Crafts Ink - The Wrinkley's; Lace - Ladybug Crafts Ink; Copics; DP - Cosmo Cricket - Odds and Ends; CS - SU Old Olive, Basic Black, Very Vanilla; Button; Baker's Twine

45 comments:

  1. Jeanie its absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lol.. this is me!! its fab - and gorgeous colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card.

    My get up and go also just got up and went cos I just *have* to do this blog hop instead of housework ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! Just love it. Beautiful papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and lovely papers, too. After seeing the same image twice on the hop, I'm curious to find out if you've all been using the same new stamp as your favourite lol. I'd better hop on then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that sentiment is perfect for the stamped image LOL!!!
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card,love the image it's fab and gorgeous colours too.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as always Jeanie, I love the papers and the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree this is your totally you. Super card and I like DP and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Jeanie! This is me on a daily basis anymore! So glad you could join in on the hop with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours and the image - fabulous as ever xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card and the new images are fantastic!

    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is awesome. I like the new images. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet that's you after a loooong day Jeanie!!

    I love your make - fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Jeanie, I just love your card. The image and sentiment is so cute. Love the colors and papers you used. TFS
    PS, you are not old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Joan
    http://donebydoretta.blogspot.com
    schim18@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My Goodness the Weinkleys are a RIOT. TFS. I enjoyed the hop, too. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  18. ACK - your work is always AMAZING; love the colors sooooooooooooo much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card as always Jeanie... some of us can relate in more ways than one! ;-)
    Luv, Babs

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING colouring Jeanie,and perfect papers to go with it! it's nice to have you in with the ladybugs for the challenge,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous. I love the colour combo and the design.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. These gals are just cracking me up! what a great card and sadly, I have many days when I feel just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love the colour combo you have used.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is beautiful Jeanie. I always love stopping by to check out your amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  25. As always you just make me smile with your cards. I love your sence of color and how you pull it all together. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this!! The image is fab and your card is beautiful; love the layout and papers. Fab sentiment - know the feeling well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh woweee, love your card Jeanie !!The colours are fab and so is your lo !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my word!! How fab does she look, you have done an amazing job, great DP's, just stunning Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow this card is gorgeous! Your colouring is fab as is the new stamp :) Thanks for the chance to enter.
    Fiona L x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey, been a long time.. I am still watching your posts. Just curious. Did
    you really pay almost $10 for this 1 stamp? Is it a digi or a wooden stamp?
    One stamp for $10 sure seems high. Or am I just cheap??
    Thanks
    Love the card to!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is Clucking Awesome!!! ;-) Love it!!!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow Jeanie...I was a tough act to follow but you just about pulled it off bwaa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! So glad you were AFTER me...love the colours you chose and that lampshade just rocks! Thanks so much for a fabulous card for the hop .... you are a star :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG Jeanie I am so sorry I didn't comment yesterday, i think my brain must be going wrinklie! So glad you did the hop with us again, I love it when you do!! You card is just fabulicious as always. I look like her most days!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Jeannie,
    Enjoying the Blog Hop!
    Oh love this card! the image and sentiment go together perfect! Beautifully coloured image and gorgeous papers! Love it!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous card with lovely colors. Your sentiment is really great.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  36. great card and great colouring!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  37. 41 Clucks instead of comments! Too cute! Hen pecks! LOL I love your blog and creations! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
    come on over:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your card is lovely, colours really pretty and the lace a nice touch too - I think we all feel like collapsing in the comfy chair after a hard day.....shopping! Anne T

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love it! The colours are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Delicious card - absolutely love the greens Xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cute, I love the couch with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!