Thursday, September 8, 2011

That's Krafty Thursday #54


Mornin' hens! Ready to play along in another That's Krafty Thursday challenge? Sure, why not, right? It's SUPER EASY to play along in my TKT challenges, alls you need to do is use Kraft colored cardstock somewhere on your project! That's it! See, I told ya it was easy! What? You don't have any? Well, you best remedy that right away, but during the meantime, just use a piece from an ol' grocery bag, that'll do just fine.... Seriously, I ain't that picky!

So whatcha think of muh card? OMG, it just cracks me up! I'm lovin' this card. I know I say that alot, don't I? That's a good thing though, cuz' at least that means I LOVE what I do, right? This here card is for my little chick's feller. It's his birthday in a few weeks so I thought I'd best get to work on some cards, since I've got so many birthdays comin up in the next few weeks. I think he's gonna love this one, and thank goodness he's got a great sense of humor. Not a dud, if ya know what I mean? LOL!

Ok, so this little card was pretty simple to create but the printing took a little bit of time. I decided to print the image onto one of the tags that came in the Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" paper pack. I taped the tag to a larger piece of paper and ran it through my printer so that the image would print right in the middle of the tag. Then I did the same thing with the sentiment. It took several passes on test sheets of paper to line up the image and sentiment, but after that it was pretty much easy going. Just colored the image with my Copics, and added a little bit of DP from this great paper pack and stamped some polka dots above it. I finished it off with a punched flower and circle with a button and twine on top. I just LOVE it! Okee dokee, now it's your turn..... Link your creation below before Wednesday, September 21st at 7:00pm EST and I'll announce the newest KRAFTY CHICKS right here on Thursday, September 22nd. Good cluck!

Supplies:
Digital Image - Squigglefly; Rubber Stamps (Polka Dots) - Paper Trey Ink; DP - Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things"; CS - SU Kraft & Basic Black; Button; Twine; Border Punch - Fiskars; Corner Chomper



9 comments:

  1. HEHE! Love your silly cards! I needed a good chuckle on this gloomy day!! :) Cute card! He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I bet he will love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee I love your sense of humor. Good thing DD's beau has one, too! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is hilarious! Thank you for showcasing GRumpy Gordon from Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh,I LOVE the sentiment you came up with for Grumpy Gordon! I'm gonna steal it and use it myself someday! Really cute layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this layout! The stripes and the polka dots are great on this Kraft. And what a crazy image and sentiment! *rofl*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Kraft paper and his hair.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!