Thursday, September 22, 2011

TKT 54 Winners

Hiya hens!! OMG, you hens were KRAZY KRAFTY this week!! Have I told you lately how much I enjoy looking at all your KRAFTY KREATIONS?? Well, I certainly do!! Thank you so much for playing along in my little challenge!! Ok, so now without further adoo...... here are this week's KRAFTY CHICKS!!!


CONGRATULATIONS JoAnn, Cheryl and Jodi!!
You are THREE KRAFTY CHICKS!!

You can click on the above thumbnails and be taken directly to each of the winner's blogs. There you can view the full card and get all the card details too! Don't forget to leave a {{{hen hug}}} while your there. Have a great day! {{{hen hugs}}}

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeanie. I love being a "Krafty Chick".
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulpous as always. How do you ever pick just 3 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - hen hugs coming your way. So sorry I didn't have my Krafty Chick badge linked up, that's been taken care of.

    Love your stuff - and thanks for your contest!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hen hugs to you too! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! These are some beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!