Monday, September 26, 2011

Sisters by chance...


...Friends by choice!

This was a card I made for my Mom to give to her sister. They're VERY close and I thought this was a perfect little image to use. This is a Suzie's Zoo image, which I totally LOVE. All the little characters she creates are SO adorable.

I stamped the image onto some Neenah Classic CS and colored with my Copics. I cut the image out with my circle Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. The grass is done using my Prismacolor pencils. The frame was made by first cutting a scalloped circle and then cutting a regular circle from the center afterward. I stitched around the edges of the DP and then tied a bubbly bow using this pretty organza ribbon and added a little tag underneath. I adhered the DP using several pop dots, creating this great 3D look. I finished by adding a tiny brad to each corner and there ya have it! TOTALLY TWEET!!

Hope you hens have a MAH-VALOUS Monday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Image - Suzie's Zoo; DP - K & Company; CS - Yellow, Hot Pink, White; Brads - Recollections; Tag Punch - Martha Stewart; Ribbon - Offray, Nestabilities, Prismacolor Pencils

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for your mom and sister. Yes, totally tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally tweet card Jeanie!! Love the colors and the image is adorable!
    {{hugs}}
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so sweet! I love the papers and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. Love th sweet image and the pretty papers and bubbly bow, also the way you stitch on your cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure is sweet. Great card for any sisiter. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure your mum's sister will be delighted with this super card. I love the image.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is for sure a totally tweet card!! I love it!
    T4S!!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh lalala how tweet is this card??? Totally tweet! Teeee-heeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, this reminds me of Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO ADORABLE! Love the scalloped circle frame!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!