Monday, November 24, 2014

Chief Crafty Pants says...


Mornin' hens!

TURKEY FUN FACT #4 - Did you know the red growth under the turkeys' chin is called a "wattle" and turns bright red when he's upset.  Hmmm, turns all red when he doesn't get his way... Are you seeing the same similarities as me? LOL!

OMG, I just love this card.  He makes me giggle every time I look at him.  I did a little masking with this card, as I wanted the chief to be holding the turkey leg so it would go along with the Gobble until we Wobble sentiment.  So I stamped the turkey leg first, masked it off, and then stamped the chief.  I added the three fingers on top of the turkey leg so it would look like he was gripping it.  I think it turned out pretty cool.  I colored the image with Copics and Faber Castell Polychromo pencils and added some washi tape underneath.  To finish, I rounded two corners and tied on some natural twine secured with a button.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today, I hope you hens have MASHED POTATO Monday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. TEP, I usually take his advice and wobble away from the feast. LOL Another fabulous Punny Card!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!