Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's Turkey Time!


Mornin' hens!

TURKEY FUN FACT #5 - Did you know Ben Franklin wanted the turkey as our national bird, rather than the bald eagle?  Makes perfect sense to me, seein' how most of my money gets GOBBLED up by the government anyhow!  LOL!!

Ok, so this is my final Thanksgiving card and it happens to be my FAVORITE too!  I used the Turkey Time set from Whipper Snapper and stamped the pilgrim couple and the turkey onto some Strathmore Bristol paper.  I colored the images with Copics and Faber Castell Polychromo pencils and fussy cut them out.  I mounted them onto the DP with some foam tape and adhered the sentiment below.  To finish, I wrapped some natural twine on the bottom and secured it with a button.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I'm off to make some pumpkin pies and get ready for some SERIOUS eating.  Mmmm-mmmm!  I hope you hens have a WILD TURKEY Wednesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. Such a darling couple. I always love your Krafty cards! Another nice Thanksgiving card. Have a great one yourself. ;) hugs, Carol Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the pilgrim couple. Your coloring is fabulous as always.
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!