Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Anniversary Lil' Chick & Doug!



Mornin' hens!  Today is Doug & Lil' Chick's 2nd wedding anniversary.  Can you believe it's already been 2 years since her wedding?  Wow, how time flies!  
Now don't ask me how this happened, but last year I didn't make them a card!  Eeeeek!  Seriously, I still can't believe it.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that Lil' Chick has not let me forget it either.  Bwah-ha-ha-ha!  Ok, so in order to win my way back into her good graces, I went above and beyond this year.  Tee-hee!  I made this cute little card for them and bought them a present to boot!


Whatcha think of my wrapping?  I saw this idea on Pinterest where shapes are cut from the kraft wrapping paper to reveal the second wrapping paper underneath.  Well I couldn't resist giving it a go.  I bought some cheap red wrapping paper at the Dollar General store and then cut half hearts from the kraft wrapping paper before I wrapped it.  Then I just folder the hearts back on themselves and put a bow on top!  Cool huh?  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a great Monday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:


2 comments:

  1. You card is a true orginal and too CUTE !!!! Just love the litte stick people telling the story, CUTE, Cute, cute !!! I'm sure she is going to LOVE it! And then the gift wrapping is such a great idea too...
    "Great Job" Mom!!
    For me the wrapping paper looks white so when I first saw it I though it was freazor wrap till I read how you did it... I just love that!!!!
    I'm sending you an email about the craft paper.... hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the cutest Anniversary card EVER. Love the gift wrap, too.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!