Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hope you're back on your feet again soon!


Don't ya LOVE this little turtle? But of course, I LOVE ALL my Stamping Bella stamps!! Emily has some of the cutest stamps ever!! I've been wanting to ink this little guy up for awhile now and hadn't found the opportunity until now. My MIL wanted a Get Well card so I decided to use this little guy and say, "Hope you're back on your feet again soon!" as the sentiment inside. I thought it was the perfect "pick me up" card for a friend, don't you?
I stamped my little guy onto some Choice Snow White CS and colored him with my Copics. I cut him out with my scalloped Nesties and sponged some chalk ink around the edges. I matted the image with some SU Real Red CS cut with my inverted scalloped Nesties and placed it just so the tips would peek out between the scallops. This DP is from We R Memory Keepers and I picked up from Michaels last weekend. To finish, I tied this pretty red saddle stitched ribbon into a cute bubbly bow and added the sentiment below. I hope you all have a SUPER DUPER Tuesday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - October Afternoon, CS - Choice Snow White and SU Real Red, Nestabilities, Copics, Ribbon - Papertrey Ink, Martha Stewart Tag Punch

13 comments:

  1. Another super-duper card. Yep, it even made me feel better! (kind of under the weather myself) Cute image and wonderful bow (as always!) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo Cute! Just love this little guy.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Adorable Jeanie! Love the cheery colors and fluffy bow! Fantastic!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that little guy! Your cards are always so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute and a great get well card. Love the cheery colors of the paper and the bow is great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this turtle too. I need to ink him up!! Have you ever considered doing a tutorial on how you make draw/color your grass? We chicks need the visual!! =)

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeanie he is so cute - love how you cut him out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanie, you are KILLING ME with your bows! Seriously! WOW! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so cute, great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man, I hate getting behind in what you're doing...I need to quit my job. This layout is one I am jotting down to use, maybe TODAY! It's perfect in every way Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I would never have thought of using this little tortoise for a get well card, that is just genius! Now i think I just might, lol! Thanks old wise one, rofl!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!