Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lordy, Lordy looks who's 40!!

Why it's my sistah Babe - Karen Motzabella!!!
Happy 40Th Birthday Karen!! You don't look a day older than 21!!
I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday sistah!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
So in honor of this SPECIAL day, we're doing a birthday blog hop!! Woo-hoo!! If you've just happened to pop into the hen house, be sure to start back at the beginning of the hop at Danabella's blog HERE, so you won't miss any of the great BDay cards for little Karen!!


Ok, so for my card today, I just had to pull out Over the Hill Stella from Bugaboo Stamps! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! Nothing like a sistah who likes to rub it in, huh? Ok, so I printed Stella onto some Choice Snow White CS and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my oval Nestie and sponged some chalk ink around the edges. I matted the image with another piece of Snow White CS cut with the scalloped oval Nestie and adhered it with several dimensionals for lots of depth. This DP is from My Minds Eye - Places You'll Go collection and I matted it with some SU Night of Navy CS and stitched around the edges. And last but not least, A BUBBLY BOW!! Oh my, I was havin' some serious withdrawals these last few days!!!! LOL!! Ok, that's it from the hen house today. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think. Now it's time to fly on over to your next stop of the hop, my other Sistah Babe - Paulabella! I KNOW you're in for a treat there! The last stop on the hop is the birthday girl so be sure to follow along and leave her lots of {{{hen hugs}}}. Happy Birthday Karen!!

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps; DP - My Minds Eye - Places You'll Go; CS - SU Night of Navy, Choice Snow White; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Copics; Nestabilities

20 comments:

  1. Oh chicken baby, this is so funny and more than that it's GORJUSS!!!! I give it 10 beaks, how about that! haha The colors are so soft and then ya got your Stella, funny and colored to perfection! you rock CHICKEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is GORGEOUS,such beautiful colours and colouring!!! I would not be happy getting this card off you though.....lol....you do know how to rub it in.....lmao.....!! Happy Birthday to your sister,I hope she enjoys her day!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is TOO funny!! LOVE your colouring, your colours and that bow...well, it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...too funny. Karen's going to howl! Love the papers, colours and that fabulous hill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, love the sentiment!! I am cracking up so I know she will!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I saw this image & thought about getting it for Karen's card; but then I remembered her mom cake!! What a great card she will LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I know she will love it. Love the soft colors and the bow. You always do a wonderful job on your cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't remember any hill either...LOL!!!!!! I LOVE this card...that character with her quirky sayings cracks me up!!!! Thank you SO much for the fun hop and the birthday wishes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, what a fun *Over the Hill*
    BD Card. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun!! Love that sentiment! What hill? (tee-hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. bwaaahahaha! leave it to our chicken to come up with something FAB and FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sentiment. LOL
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute card, the sentiment is great:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this Jeanie!! How CUTE is she!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know that moment when you don't know whether to slap or hug someone??? That must be what Karen feels like. . .;) Happy Birthday Karen! Gorgeous, gorgeous card Jeanie! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stella - you gotta love her. Nice job on the hill. I like how the flower sticks out sideways.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am I nearly there, at the end of the comments that is, not the top of the hill or am I already on the other side, lol. Great card! I'm sure Karen LOVED it, I know I would've.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Funny. The coloring on this one is great. I love the grass.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!