Monday, June 7, 2010

You grow girl!


Hi there hens!! I won't say Happy Monday cuz my friend Meahni sez' that's an oxymoron!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! Ok then, did ya have a good weekend? Oooh, I did!! Spent most of it inside reading this book on my Kindle called "The Cove". My friend Karen told me about it and seriously, I can't put it down!! I wish I was a speed reader so I could hurry up find out what happens. Nah - not really, that wouldn't be any fun. I know - just be patient Jeanie!! Uggghhh!

Ok, so isn't my card today sweet???? I really LOVE this one. This is "Preggo Circle" from Stamping Bella. I stamped my image onto some Choice Buttercream CS and colored it with my Copics. I cut it out with my circle Nesties and then matted it with a scalloped Nestie cut from the same CS. This DP is from October Afternoon and I stitched some eyelet lace on the bottom edge of the top panel. To finish, I added my saddle stitched ribbon tied in a sweet bubbly bow. Okee dokee, that's it for this hen today. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and don't forget to enter my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella, DP - October Afternoon, CS - Choice Buttercream, SU Very Vanilla & Cool Carribean; Copics; Nestabilities; Eyelet Lace; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

9 comments:

  1. Very, Very sweet card and love the DP.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jeanie! Thanks for the book recommendation...I just sent a sample of The Cove to my Kindle. I'm reading The Help...only 5% left to go and I'm gonna be sad when I'm done because it's really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! I love the soft colors and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm first to comment. I just love this sweet card and image. The papers are lovely. The lace is a nice touch, as is your bubbly bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card for an expectant Mommy. Love the colors. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lace and the colors, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the perfect baby to be card..I LOVE your color selection too. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so perfect! I could never use an image with a headless person, and now look what you've done. Love the layout and the colours, and the 'yellow' glow around her. Clever, Clever, Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I am very wise too, there is no such thing as a happy Monday, trust me!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!