Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!


NOPE NO TYPO, you hens read it right - FREE images!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

This is just one of the SUPER CUTE images available today over at Bugaboo Stamps!! And ya know, with Rooster Day (uh, I mean Father's Day) just around the corner, isn't this the perfect card??? Hoot-hoot!! I LOVE IT!!

I started by printing my image onto some Choice Buttercream CS and colored the image with my Copics. I stitched around the edges using black thread and adhered the image to this cute DP from Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers collection with a few dimensionals for depth. I wanted to add some faux golfballs, so I ran the Buttercream CS through my Cuttlebug "tiny bubbles" embossing folder and then punched the circles out with my circle punch. I sponged a little chalk ink around the edges, matted them with black CS and added the computer generated sentiment on top of each. What a great little card for DEAR OL DAD!! LOL!! Okee dokee, that's it for this hen today. Be sure to check out what the other DT members did with the FREE images today over at Catch the Bug! Don't forget to leave a cluck below and let me know what ya think, k? You hens all have a great Freebie Friday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps; DP - Basic Grey Max & Whiskers; CS - Rust, SU Basic Black, Choice Buttercream; Circle Punches - EK Success, Creative Memories; Copics; Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder; Colorbox Chalk Ink

10 comments:

  1. What a great father's day card for a golfer. Cute. And look - No Bow!
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love those home made golf balls,brilliant!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for Father's Day or any manly occasion. Love those papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fab Fathers Day card :0) The paper is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic "rooster" card! I know many roosters who would crow over this one!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome card! I love how you created the three golf balls along the side! Great papers too!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it me, or does Pops look like he's going to swat at that butterfly on his nose with a wedge??? ;) As aways Jeanie, you rock Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I got this image too! Love free images. Great card and colours (again) and the golf balls look so real, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect for Father's day! The layout is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!