Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You're SO Tweet!


Hey there! You hens havin' a good day? I'm gettin' excited about the looooong weekend coming up and all the celebrating!! There's a parade and fireworks on Saturday and then we're going to my parents for a BBQ on Sunday! Sounds busy - but fun! The 4th of July is my daughter's FAVORITE holiday so she's SUPER excited.

Ok, so whatcha think of my little card today? Kinda different for a Thank You card but I like it! This little image is from the Pet's Place set from Taylored Expressions. Remember, this set is part of the Giving Tree program where $7 of each set is donated to the Humane Society. LOVE THAT!! I picked this paper from Sassafras Lass cuz' I just adore those little monsters on the side... hehe! I paired it with some striped paper and dot paper, both from the same paper pack and then colored my little parrot to match using my Copics. I cut him out with my Nestie Labels 4 and sponged some chalk ink around the edges. I stamped the sentiment (also from the same set), punched it out with my circle punch and added a button to the center. And to finish, I tied this black grosgrain ribbon into a cute little bow. Ain't it TWEET??

Oh, almost forgot! I wanted to remind you to leave a cluck on my TKT#32 post below, from last Thursday. I'll be drawing one LUCKY hen's cluck to win a $10 gift certificate from AesaLina's store. I'll announce the lucky hen's name tomorrow!

Okee dokee, that's it for me today. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think of muh card, k? See ya back tomorrow for That's Krafty Thursday! Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Taylored Expressions; DP - Sassafras Lass; CS - SU Basic Black, Classic Crest White; Button; Copics; Creative Memories Circle Punch; Nestabilities; Ribbon; Colorbox Chalk Ink

7 comments:

  1. Fun Thank You card. I missed you yesterday! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Thank you card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the GREAT card. Love the TE stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What FUN!! It certainly brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, love your card!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the little monsters down the side. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little birdie is so cute, looks like my little Roxy. Except her cage is much bigger, lol. Cute paper to match the image.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!