Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yeah, I'm a SENIOR...


Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! Ok, are ya still on yer perch, or did ya fall off?? OMG, when I saw this image "Stella Tidbits - Discount" over at Bugaboo Stamps, I knew it was MINE immediately!! Ya'll know me and sassy, we go together like bran muffins and TP!! ROFL!!

Whew!! Okay - okay, back to muh card!! I printed Stella and the sentiment out separately and colored Stella with my Copics. Ya know, I don't think I've mentioned this SUPER COOL feature of Bugaboo Stamps digital images before. The images that come with sentiments, like this one, come as two separate files. So you have a sentiment file and an image file. How cool is that? That way if you don't want to use the sentiment, you don't have to, or you might want to resize it and place it any where around the image to fit your layout. I SO LOVEEEE this feature!!
Alright, so I matted the image with some PTI Dark Chocolate CS and stitched around the edges and added a little sponging with chalk ink too. I even added a little silver shine to her shopping cart with my Gelly Roll metallic pen. This DP is from October Afternoon and I stitched around the edges of it as well. I tied on this cute polka dot ribbon and added the sentiment to finish. Ok, you hens have a great Wednesday and don't forget to leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think, k? Oh - oh, one more thing.... you've still got time to submit your card for my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. The challenge closes tonight at 7:00 pm EST. Come on and play along with da hens, and get those cards linked up!!! Be sure to check back tomorrow and see who the new Krafty Chicks are!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image-Bugaboo Stamps; CS - Choice Buttercream, PTI Dark Chocolate; Ribbon - Taylored Expressions;Gelly Roll Metallic Pen; Copics

13 comments:

  1. Aww I love the polka dot paper and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!!!! Love the polka dots!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Now when do we get to start asking for that discount? If it is over 50 I am there. LOL. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your card! Great choices of dp and the stitching and sponging just makes it over the top! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!!! It's so cute and funny and sassy at the same time!!!!!!!! FABULOUS colouring my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW I TOTALLY love this,your cards are AWESOME!!! Fab LO too!!
    OMG you are hilarius,you shocked me with the first word you wrote on a comment on my last card and I thought at first OH whats wrong.....LMAO!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! OMG...I almost choked! This is FABULOUS Jeanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorites! Bugaboo has some GREAT digi's, and I urge everyone to go over and take a look, I love Jody's images!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute card. Love the image and the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeanie, I think the inside of the card should say, ". . .or I'll run over your toes with my shopping cart!" ;) MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant - I fell over laughing!

    Just wanted to pop by to let you know that you have a Sunshine Award waiting for you on my blog (http://periscardblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-award.html). I've loved your work for so long and I've been truly inspired by what you do.
    Hugs
    Peri
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute care Jeanie, Stella is one of my favs for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this image, I bought it straight away, must use it, soon! Great job you've done, Of Course, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!