Thursday, June 17, 2010

That's Krafty Thursday #31


Yippeee!! It's That's Krafty Thursday #31!! You hens ready for another Krafty challenge? I sure hope so, cuz' I just LOVEEEEE lookin' at all da hen's Krafty talent! To participate in my TKT challenge, here's what ya hav'ta do..... Make a card using Kraft cardstock. That's it!! LOL!! Super simple huh? Ok, then link it to this post using Mr. Linky below before Wednesday, June 23rd at 7:00pm EST. I'll announce the TKT TOP THREE on June 24th and post snippets of the winning cards, as well. The TKT TOP THREE will also receive "Clara -The Krafty Chick!" badge for their blogs. I Y Clara!

Ok, so for my TKT card today, I used "savvyshoppabella", from Stamping Bella. Check out that toosh, wouldya? Hmmmph!! Yeah, mine looked just like that when I was...... umm ok, NEVERMIND!! LOL!! Anyhoo, I stamped bella onto some Bella's Bestest paper and colored her with my Copics. The DP is from October Afternoon and of course the card base is Kraft. I stitched around the edges, added some gems to her bag and a little ribbon flower to finish! Ok hens, ya got those TKT cards ready yet? *snort* Have a TEEE-RIFIC Thursday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Stamping Bella; DP - October Afternoon; CS - Bella's Bestest Paper, SU Kraft; Ribbon Flower - Maya Road; Copics; Gems; SU Border Punch

20 comments:

  1. Hee-hee i noticed her tush right away. Jealous maybe. Have not had a tush like that since i was young (Very young) LOL. Love the craft cards. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah... I've never had a tush like that EVER! I'm actually jealous over the long legs (ha!) Love the card and that paper is perfect and your super cute bow is definitely worth clucking about!! Hope to play TKT! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so chic! You are SO good at putting different patterned paper together. I like the sewing. Posted my TKT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had LEGS or a TUSH like that in my life, w-a-a-a! LOVE the way you sewed the edges, how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh to have a tush like that back. Funny thing is, when we had it, we didn't appreciate it. Love the card, especially the ribbon flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Love those papers and the ribbon flower. Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Jeanie!!! LOVE the bits of stitching along the sides...SO creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Yippee another TKT Challenge!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bow with the button. Very pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and pretty card! I noticed her shopping bags first, lol! I LOVE the stitching you did!
    I love Krafty Thursdays! Thanks so much :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG another AWESOME card,LOVE your style!!! Thanks for the Kraft challenge,love this colour and don't use enough of it.....and finally made That's Krafty Thursday!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the Kraft Challenge.
    I am using kraft paper more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this stamp and of course your coloring! You always inspire us, Jeanie!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card, Jeanie! I love the colors, papers, sketch, and stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I need to learn how to stitch on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have the best layouts! Love the way your colors all seem to enhance the kraft cardstock...I need to practice some more. But I stayed on the wagon and made another card for this weeks challenge. Thanks for encouraging us to create, at least for me, outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jeanie, I love your bella card. The Copic coloring is perfection too!I am anxiously awaiting my first bella stamps. Can't wait. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My first time participating in your challenge! Love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry for the double post I was having major issues with it posting. This was fun to try. Thank you for having the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great colours! Great layout! Great stitching! Can you tell I like it, lol! Cute flower.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!