Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TE Sneak Peek - Day 2

Woo-hoo!! I've got another sneak peek for ya!! I know, isn't that terrible me teasing you like that?? Nah!! You can tell, I'm havin' too much fun doing it, can't ya!! LOL!! So for today, I will be featuring the "Udderly Sweet" set from Taylored Expressions. This set just cracks me up!! That lil' cuppie is one busy FARMER!! For my card, I chose the little cuppie ridin' on a John Deere tractor. OMG!! He's so stinkin' cute and that sentiment is SO ME!!

All the supplies used on my card are from the coordinating Udderly Sweet Project Pantry which can be purchased with or without the stamps.
The kit will include:
20 sheets 6x6 paper (Garden Variety)
12 sheets of cardstock
5 yards of ribbon
Vegetable and tractor brads
Candy Dots - (Red, Yellow, Spring Green)
Paper Flowers

So I stamped little cuppie onto some Choice Buttercream CS and colored him with my Copics. I cut him out with my scalloped square Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. I added some dimension by layering him with the red cardstock and then again with the Buttercream and finally with the green. I used my SU scalloped border punch along the bottom edge and cut the sentiment out with my oval Nesties, sponging the center with my chalk ink. To finish, I tied the pretty red ribbon into a cute bubbly bow, for one SUPER CUTE card. Cuppie reminds me of Oliver Douglas on Green Acres, whaddaya think? ROFL!!! LOVED that show!!

Ok, be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what ya think. For more ideas using this set and others, check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen below. Have a great Wednesday!
{{{hen hugs}}}

TE Baker's Dozen DT -
Taylor VanBruggen; Jodi Collins; Karen Giron; Melissa Sauls; Donna Baker; Charmaine Ikach; Alex Maldonado; Sankari Wegman; Jackie Pedro; Karen Motz; Carolina Buchting; Jami Sibley

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Udderly Sweet set from Taylored Expressions; DP, CS & Ribbon all from the Udderly Sweet Project Pantry, Copics, Nesties, Chalk Ink

24 comments:

  1. Yes, that cuppie is certainly one busy farmer! And your card is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE the John Deere tractor (since the headquarters is in the same town where I live!) and of course your big and beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Acres???!!! YES that is exactly what this set reminds me of. LOL!!! Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. I am definately buying this stamp set. My husband is a John Deere fan.
    I love all of your cards that you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LURVE this Jeanie!!! The tractor Cuppie seems to be a big hit today! GORGEOUS coloring and layout too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE this card! I really like the grass under the tractor, that looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so darn cute! We are farmers so I love these little stamps. Your card is just adorable again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Jeanie!! You did an awesome job (as always). You have such a way with colors, and your coloring is divine!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Jeanie ! Love the papers and the bow is scrumptious ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! How stinkin' cute! I love him! Your coloring is fabulous! and these papers are perfect!
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! You are definitely having some fun with this one! Love the layers and your red bow is a perfect finishing touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo cute. Love all your details on this card, the layers, the bow and your coloring. That image is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! He SOOOO looks like that guy from Green Acres!!!! I haven't thought of that show in a LONG time. I used to watch it with my brother...he was the John Deer guy & I was the shopper, of course!!!
    FAB card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Green Acres is the place for me.... now you got it stuck in my head! LOL. Cute cupie is his tractor. We live in Deere Country. :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!! Love this!! so cute!! Love the cosmo cricket dp w/it too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ACK! I love your card; coloring, sponging, etc! it's just aMaaaaZING!

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute and colorful really darling. thanks fo sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the deep red ribbon!!! Just adorable card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  18. REALLY cute!!!!! Your colouring is outstanding my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable, Jeanie! Your coloring is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun, fun card!!! Don't you just love that saying?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun, fun card!!! Don't you just love that saying?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh gotta love the cupcakes! I love the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastice! The colours you've used is just perfect! Great layout too. Your grass looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!