Thursday, June 10, 2010

That's Krafty Thursday #30

Whoa!! I've been doin' TKT for 30 weeks now??? Wow, how time flies!! Well, I must say, you hens blew me away with this week's submissions. I thank each and every one of you who entered, for participating in my challenge. I get the biggest kick out of going to each of your blogs and galleries to look at all your FABBY creations!! You are ALL AMAAAAZING!! But you know the drill.... only three winners, right? Ok then, here are this week's TKT Krafty Chicks!!!



Congratulations, Priscilla, Jane and Mary Frances!!!! You are THREE KRAFTY CHICKS!!

You can click on the thumbnails above and go to each winner's blog to see the whole card and all the details too. While you're there, leave 'em a {{{hen hug}}}, ok? I know they'd LOVE to hear from da hens!!


Now for my TKT#30 card today, I've used another digital image from Hambo Stamps. This is Wee Henry Graduate. You may remember that I used Henrietta a few weeks back. A friend of mine asked me if I could make a GRAD card for a boy and his school colors were green and gold. Well, I don't think I could've done any better, do you? I LOVE this card.

I printed Henry out and colored him with my Copics. I matted him with black CS and stitched around the edges with black thread too! This DP is from Basic Grey and I picked up these individual sheets at Michaels to match the colors I needed, so I don't even think they were from the same collection, but I thought they worked together perfectly for this card. Oh, and you hens know the rules of my DH, NO RIBBON ON GUY CARDS!!.... uggggh, that's SO HARD for me!! Ok, so I settled on a button and printed this little sentiment and punched it out with my Martha Stewart tag punch instead. So there ya go, you LIKEEE? YAY!! Me too!! Be sure to leave me a cluck below, so I know you hens really do agree, k?? LOL!! Happy That's Krafty Thursday ya'll! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Hambo Stamps; CS - Choice Buttercream, SU Kraft & Basic Black; DP - Basic Grey; Button; Martha Stewart Tag Punch; Copics; Dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. That's a fab card hope you friend and the grad like it :0)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfectly wonderfu GUY Graduation card. Even looks fine WITHOUT your usual bubbly bow! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I love my card for JR. You were right, I think this is your best card ever!!!!!!!!
    Thank you soooooooo much.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee!! What a wonderful surprise this morning. I'm honored to be a Krafty Chick. Your card is...AWESOME! My DH doesn't like bows either but I love the button! The layout, stitching, and coloring are FAB!:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the Krafty Chicks.
    Love your card today. You did a great job with the colors and the little grad. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been faithfully looking at your blog for about a month now - I love all of your cards! Everything about your cards are perfect. What I would like to know is how you sew on your cards?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you xxx Lovely surprise after a very long day xx Love the grad card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so cute, I just love his face. The color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorjuss creation from ya Chicken! Love your grad card...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layout, again! How do you think of it all. Great colours, and the button with the tag, and the colouring.... need I go on?

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!