Monday, January 18, 2010

Eloise has a heart basket!


Oooooh, isn't she pretty?? This is one of Stamping Bella's new images released this month. Eloise is part of the Chichiboulie line. I absolutely LOVE this whole line of stamps. They're so dainty but cute at the same time. My kind of stamps!!

I stamped Eloise onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I sponged around the edges and adhered her to the card using several dimensionals. I added some Glamour Dust to the hearts in her basket for just a little sparkle. This DP is from Stampin' Up and the pink mats are actually the reverse side of the DP. I stitched around the edges and tied on this pretty pink saddle stitched ribbon to finish. Well that's it for me today. Short and sweet, huh? Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you think of her. I hope you all have a great day!

This week's Bellarific Friday theme is Twinchies!! Or you can use a 2" square if you don't have any Twinchies. Ya interested in playin?? You could win some Bella Bucks!! Yay!! Who doesn't want FREE moola??? Head on over to Bloggabella and read all the details.

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Eloise has a heart basket from Stamping Bella; CS - SU Very Vanilla; DP - Stampin Up; Copics; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Glamour Dust

14 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I Love the way you colored her skirt. The SU papers are very pretty. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is just adorable! I love the color combo and your coloring is awesome!!! Lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards and this card one is no exception. It is so lovely. I check your blog daily for inspiration and you never disappoint. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo and this sweet image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable - love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is fantastic!! This is such a sweetheart of a card!! Love it and thanks for the info about the Bella Bucks, I didn't know about this! I'm going to check it out, chicka!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this card It is just so stylish the colours are heavenly, I may have to get it shipped in she is just so adorable
    I just love your blog
    love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eloise looks gorgeous! I love seeing my characters come to life through others' eyes. Your colours are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, Eloise is so cute! I just love your colors and your coloring! The ginger blossom Dp looks beautiful and your bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Love the colors you chose for her! Your coloring is fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so cute, I like her little headband.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just beautiful! I love it and am ordering the stamp purely cause of this card!!! (Thanks, I think lol).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like these papers. Eloise is a sweety and her skirt looks just like a real flower. I like the "heart" clips holding the hearts - cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As much blogging as I do, I can't believe I'm only now discovering yours! Your creations are all just incredible with such perfect detail! I'll be back again! Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U! Pam :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!