Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy "Bark" Day!


Isn't this the cutest dog?? What's the matter, ain't ya ever seen a PINK dog before? Hellooooo, she's a girl dog, of course SHE'S PINK!! ROFL!! Actually, I think she's SUPER DUPER spiffy, sportin' that hot pink updo!! Can't ya just hear her little bark just a yappin'??? He-he!

Ok, so I started with this great DP from the DCWV Pet Stack collection. I just loved the pink and green stripes, not to mention the glitter brown stripes too!! So of course, I had to color my little pooch to match the pink, right?? This is Chichi from Stamping Bella's Ketto line. The Chichi set comes with a large and small pooch. This is the larger of the two. I also picked up the "Ketto Dog Accessories" as well. The dog dish and sentiment are from that set. I stamped Chichi and the dish onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored with my Copics. I stitched the image panel onto some SU Chocolate Chip CS and added these cute little brads in the corner. I punched a 1/4" hole on the right side of the panel and threaded this pretty saddle stitched ribbon from Papertrey Ink through and tied it in a cute little bow. I adhered the panel to the DP with a few dimensionals and I stitched the DP onto the SU Chocolate Chip cardbase. To finish, I matted the sentiment with some Chocolate Chip CS and popped it up with a few dimensionals as well. Okee dokee, that does it for me today. Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you think of her. Don't forget to stop in tomorrow (11:00AM EST) for my first TE Guest Designer post. I can hardly wait to show you!! That's Krafty Thursday will be postponed for the next two weeks but will return on the 21st at it's regularly scheduled time. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Ketto Chichi and Dog Accessories from Stamping Bella; DP - DCWV; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Brads; Copics; Fiskars 1/4" hole punch

11 comments:

  1. This will be a favorite of mine. I love the pink poddle hair!!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she is cute in he pink poodle do ! I bet her bark can't compare to my hubby's dog! Boy can he bark. Shhhhh. Have a good Wednesday, hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!!! The pink hair is totally adorable!!!! And look at your fabulous grass too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, she is adorable with her pink hair. Great job coloring her and the grass. You always do such a good job. Love the litte dog paw brads also. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous!! I love doggie cards and would be over joyed to receive it!!! Her pinkness is really cute!! A+++++
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word...I just fell off my chair! This is AWESOME! LOVE your pink pooch and rockin' coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Super cute card! How can anyone look at that and not smile or even giggle a little? Love your coloring and the colors/papers you chose for it! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love her, she's so cute. And there is nothing wrong with a pink dog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love your designs and this one is awesome, love the pinks! You have a great collection of stamps!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute stamp. I like the striped legs, tail and ears - they go with the striped paper! I like the "paws" too and the cotton candy pink poodle fluff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pink dog! Just don't let it see itself in the mirror, lol! Here's a set of stamps I don't have and now want.... This is oh so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!