Monday, January 4, 2010

Pssst!! Guess what??

I got another Christmas present that I didn't tell you about. Taylor from Taylored Expressions asked if I'd like to be a Guest Designer for the months of January and February. Um, that took me like all of two seconds to respond.... YOU BET I WOULD!! Have you ever seen Taylor's stamp line? OMG, it's just the cutest line of stamps EVER!! And if you just happen to be a cupcake fan like me, you're in for a treat! Have you ever seen a cupcake sewing, knitting or even better, STAMPING?? Well hop on over to her store and take a look. I was like a kid in a candy store, uh make that bakery!! I'm SO excited!! I feel like such a celebrity!! LOL!!
Be sure to pop in on Thursday to see what I have in store for you using the new release. I promise, you're gonna LOVE it!!
Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jeanie! I look forward to seeing you work with TE stamps, I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jeanie!! Love your chicks and clucks and can't wait to see what you do with the Whimsical Wishes stamps in the next months. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squealed. out. loud. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Enjoy the fun lil ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo. Congrats. I can just imagine your face when you got the news. You deserve it. Can't wait to see more from you.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! Congrats! I LOVE your style and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations with TE stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jeanie!!! Your blog is just the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Can't wait to see what you've created for Taylor and I'm so excited to "play" with you for January and February. *cluck* lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!!!!! Hope you don't forget get us little folks that got you there. lol
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you - you busy busy bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome, I love lurking around Taylored Expressions. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!