Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Bellarific Birthday to you!!!


Happy Bellarific Birthday to you.... Isn't she adorable?? This is Izzie has Balloons from Stamping Bella. She's one of the new images just released from Stamping Bella. I stamped her onto some Classic Crest CS and colored her with my Copics. I sponged a little chalk ink around the edges and stitched her onto some SU Basic Black CS that I punched with my Martha Stewart border punch. This DP is from GCD Studios. I picked it up last week on my RAID of Michael's paper aisle. I had never heard of this company before but Michael's had several paper collections from them. This too has that same great linen texture to it and is a nice weight as well. I punched the polka dot DP with the SU Scalloped border punch and matted it with some SU Basic Black that I punched as well. I adhered it onto the flower DP and stitched both onto the SU Basic Black card base. I tied on this pretty polka dot ribbon and finished with a bright yellow button in the middle. She looks like she's ready for a party!! Me too!! TGIF, the weekend's HERE!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Be sure to hop over to Bloggabella and check out all the "birthday" creations from the Bella Babes and the Sistahood too! Wanna join the Bellarific Friday fun for next week? The theme is a SKETCH! Yay! I SO LOVEEEEEE sketches. Here's the sketch from Shannanabella>>>>


Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Izzie has Balloons from Stamping Bella; CS - SU Basic Black, Classic Crest White; Copics; DP - GCD Studios; Punch - Martha Stewart Border, SU Scalloped Border; Ribbon - Walmart; Button; Twine

22 comments:

  1. She is just completely gorgeous as is your card.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My is IS Adorable. The fun colors are perfect for a birthday card. TGIF< Happy Weekend, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lzzie is adorable. I love the black CS with the pastels! A wonderful job.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, love the card and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, sweet image - and great combo of color and design. As usual, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable. Love the pastel colors on the black. Izzie is such a sweet image. Love that big bow also. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute...cute....cute!
    I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest most precious adorable card I have seen in a LOOOONG time! You out did yourself with this one... Can I come for classes please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! I love this image, just waiting for my Lss to get her in!
    Hooray for the weekend!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderfully cheerful colors. I love those PI innocent stamps - can't wait to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's super sweet. The color scheme is wonderful & great button bow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one very Beautiful card! I love your color combo, and your coloring of the adorable image is perfect!
    Aloha & Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards get more adorable every day. Each time I look ther eis something even more cute... who knoew that could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHHH i need this stamp - what a cute birthday card

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! I love the colors you chose! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful! Love the colors, DP and image. Your bow is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRJUS!!!! LOVE the pops of black!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too Cute! Can you share how to make your cute bubbly bow? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok, did NOT get to this over the weekend...I LOVED your card!!! Omgosh, that paper and colors are just so cluckin' happy!!!! You rock sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the colors, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Her hair looks real - GREAT JOB! The colors are great together. I like her red lollipop. The border punch is a great accent and I like the zig zag along the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my the colors are great together and ribbon to. Teresa(sis)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!