Friday, January 15, 2010

It's Bellarific Friday AND release day too!!


Wow!! So much going on!! I LOVE IT!! Bizzeee,bizzeee, bizzeee!

Happy Bellarific Friday!! Isn't this little baby the CUTEST evah?? OMG! I fell in LOVE with her when I saw her. She's one of the new images being released TODAY over at Stamping Bella. Today's Bellarific Friday theme is LOVEY DOVEY! How perfect is that to go with my little baby?? I'm SO thrilled with how this card turned out!!


I started by stamping the image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I added some Liquid Pearls to the candy box and sponged some Colorbox chalk ink around the edges. This DP is from Pink Paislee and I matted all the pieces with SU Chocolate Chip and stitched around the edges. To finish, I tied on this cute pink ribbon from Martha Stewart and that does it for my little card today! Ok, now you can rush over to Stamping Bella and LOAD up your cart with all the SUPER cute new images being released today. Yippeee! Love new rubbah! Be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you think of her and don't forget to check out the other Bella Babes and the sistahood over at Bloggabella for their take on the LOVEY DOVEY theme too! Love eye candy, don't you? Have a great Friday and super weekend!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP -Pink Paislee; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip; Copics; Liquid Pearls; Ribbon - Martha Stewart

15 comments:

  1. ohhhhh jeanie, i just bought that paper!!! I am fillipn' out over all of the new stuff and I got it all. This is just a gorjuss layout and card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveit. That image is adorable and love the papers and ribbon also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image!!! Love your card layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word...she's absolutely ADORABLE!!!!! Love the liquid pearls you added to the heart box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must have her! I must I must I must!! FAB layout and design and you know that I ADORE your coloring!! WOWSA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Jeanie, I love this. From the stitching to the patterned patter, the awesome shading...this card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card made my heart giggle...so sweet. I love the colors you used and the ribbon looks great. The layering really works. Susanne..another crazy stamper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie, she is just adorable, the colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this! Your layout totally rocks and I love the DP's. Little Valentine is so sweet and your coloring is perfect!! Pretty bow and little pearls on the box. I have to have this stamp, I just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love her little face and the pearls on the box.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The liquid pearls on the box look like real pearls, that is just amazing. I would never even have thought of that. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable. Love her hair and the pearls. I like how the edge of the bow is brown like the matted paper - it ties together nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!