Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Warm hugs!!

Smiley OMG, I LOVE this card! Not sure if it's the bright colors or just this SUPER cute image from Stamping Bella but whatever it is, I LOVE IT!! This is just one of those card that I just keep staring at. Smiley


Ok, so I stamped "Betty Bombshell" onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my Copics. This DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Snorkle collection. I love these colors. This isn't a new collection either, so I have no idea why I don't already have it. Odd, vaywee odd!! I matted the DP with some Bazzil red I had in my stash and stitched around the edges and where the two DP's meet. I stamped the sentiment, also from Stamping Bella, onto the Very Vanilla CS and die cut it with my Nestie tag die. I matted the image with some of the same red CS but used dimensionals between the layers instead of stitching, and then tied on this pretty terracotta ribbon from Papertrey Ink to finish! That's it for me today, be sure to leave a comment below and tell me what you think of her. I hope you have a great day!!

Warm (((hugs))) from Florida!! Smiley

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Betty Bombshell and Warm Hugs from Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket; Copics; CS - SU Very Vanilla, Bazzil Red; Nestabilities; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

13 comments:

  1. Very summery! I love the colors and the fish paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. The fish dp and the bright colors. You out did your self this time.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is AWESOME!!! The bright colors totally rock! The image is cute and your coloring is spot on. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FLORIDA, you lucky stiff...No, I am the stiff, frozen STIFF. Brr, it is cold in IA today. Spring can not get here soon enough :) LOL. Love todays fun and sunny card. Keep them coming, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. The bright colors and the image both look awesome. You do such a great job on coloring your images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, this is a super cute card!! I love what you did with it!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gives me nice warm thoughts its so cold here in the uk.
    your art work is amazing, to say colouring in just doesn't sound right when its so perfect.
    love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sa-weet card!! Love all the colors, what a fun card and the coloring is absolutely amazing. You rock chicka!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG... yes the colors and the image make this card perfect! Too cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SO love this Jeanie!! That paper is PERFECTION with this darling image!!! Totally makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betty is Fabulous!! Love your creation with her. Thanks for the little bit of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The card it so adorable, I love everything the stamp, colors, wonderful job. Thanks for the warm hugs from FL, It was whole 8 degrees here NC this morning. The internet has not been working well with this winter storm we just got.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!