Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Get Well Soon Karen!


This little card is for my BFF Karen... She's home all this week recuperating from gall bladder surgery! Poor thing, I'm hopin' she's feelin' better soon, cuz I'm missin' her, not to mention my Subway Thursday! Eeeeek!! LOL!! She told me she's gonna check my blog everyday while she's home. Now is that a best friend or what?? *sigh*

I stamped little "Fluey Huggabugg" from Stamping Bella onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I added some Glamour Dust to her wings and cut her out with my Nesties. This DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Little Man collection and I stitched both patterns to some SU Real Red CS. I decided to make a scalloped frame and pop it up around the image, so I cut the circle from the red CS first and then cut the scalloped circle after. To finish, I tied this pretty polka dot ribbon from SU into a cute bubbly bow and hand wrote the sentiment onto a cute mini tag. Okee dokee, be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what ya think, k? Don't forget this week's Bellarific Friday theme is a sketch challenge from our own Joanneabella. Can't wait to see what you make! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Nestabilities; Glamour Dust; Copics; Ribbon - SU, Martha Stewart Tag Punch

17 comments:

  1. Another lovely and beautiful card from you! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a little cutie and of course your layout is perfection as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!!! Love the ribbon! Super cute, as always!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! LOVE the colour combo and that gorgeous bow!!! Hope your BFF is feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that ought to make your friend feel much better. Sweet littl huggabug. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get well soon Karen. Very cute card, I love the little bug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovin the paper!
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Hope Karen is feeling much better. I know she will love the card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout and colors! Your card can't help but make your bff feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! Little Fluey Huggabugg is so cute!! This will definitely cause your friend to heal up quicker, I just know it ;-) Praying for her speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your card is great! It would certainly make me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Jeanie,your cards are absolutely gorgeous and your colouring is brilliant!!! Will be getting lots of inspiration from you!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card really did cheer me up! The red is so cheerful and the little huggabugg is adorable. Wonderful construction as usual and I love the sparkly wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card would make me SO much better if I had to receive it. Even if I weren't sick, hehehe. Such a beauty.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!