Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stamping Bella Sneak Peek - Day 2

What???? Two flower cards back to back?? Yup, here's another image being released this Friday from Stamping Bella. This is a fuschia... Could'a fooled me!! Again, I had to Google it. Although, the name gave me a hint about the color, I still wanted to see it anyway just to be sure. LOL!!


I stamped the image onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored it with my Copics. I used my Nestie Label die and cut out the image and then sponged some chalk ink around the edges. This pretty DP is from Anna Griffin. I picked it up ages ago so I'm not sure if you can still get it or not. I thought it was so elegant looking and seem to fit perfectly with my image. I matted the top DP with a coordinating piece from the same collection and the botton layer is matted with some DCWV burgundy. I stitched around the edges of both and tied this pretty satin cream ribbon in a soft bow above the image panel to finish. Okee dokee, that completes my card for today!! I hope you liked my sneak peeks for this Friday's release. Wait 'til you see my Bellarific Friday card. Ooooooh, you're gonna love it!! Do you have yours ready?? There's still time ya know. And this week's theme couldn't be easier. It's FREESTYLE, so anything goes!! So grab your Bella stamps and have some good 'ol fun!! The deadline is tomorrow night, so come on out and play with all the sistahs over at Bloggabella. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think of my sneak peeks, k? Oh, and stop back by the coop tomorrow for an AWESOME That's Krafty Thursday!! Have a great day!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Anna Griffin; CS - SU Very Vanilla, DCWV Burgundy; Copics; Nestabilities; Ribbon - Offray; Glamour Dust

13 comments:

  1. OMG...PICK MY JAW UP OFF THE FLOOR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!! Wow sistah this takes my breath away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I always have a basket or two of fushia hanging out front each summer. Good job coloring them. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the delicate look. You did great even if you aren't a flower person. (smile)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! ok, so the computer was running so slow at work today it would not let me look at any "goodies" online.... This is so gorjuss Jeanie! The colors, the nestie is the perfect shape... what more can I say. I love this flower too, not very easy to keep in my hot yard, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I like the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one of my favorite flowers!! Great job on it and it's good to stretch yourself and get out of the "comfort zone" isn't it? You did maah-vel-ously!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant, you did such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Card. A great wedding shower card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know a girl or woman that wouldn't love this. It is so pretty and dainty and feminine. Exquisite! I like how the bow comes off the edge and the pretty little sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have these growing in my garden, they are gorgeous plants, but don't look anything as stunning as your card!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!