Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Suck it up!!


I just LOVEEEEE Stella!! She's SO me!! Lil' sassy pants she is. She makes me laugh with her lil' hand on her hip! Hmmmph! LOL!! This is none other than, "Suck it Up Stella!" from Stamping Bella.

I started by stamping my image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS, colored her with my Copics and even added some glaze to her cute red shoes. I cut her out with my deckle Nesties and sponged some chalk ink around the edges. I matted her with some SU Real Red CS and adhered her to this great DP from Cosmo Cricket, called Material Girl. Oh wow, do I ever love this paper!! Just yummy patterns and colors!! I matted the DP with the same SU Real Red CS and stitched it to the card base of Prism Island Mist. To finish, I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with my SU Word Window punch and tied this pretty red grosgrain ribbon into a cute bubbly bow! Ok, that does it for me today. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think of her. I just LOVE hearing the clucks from all the little hens in the coop!! Have a SUPER DUPER Tuesday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Suck it up Stella with sentiment from Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket Material Girl; CS - Prisma Island Mist, SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Ribbon - SU Real Red; Punch - SU Word Window; Nestabilities; Copics; Colorbox Chalk Ink

12 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this Stella. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanie, this is so, so cute! Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous as usual!! That image is really adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ain't nothin' bettah than a stella! love the retro colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another winner! She is so fun and sassy for sure. Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card!
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE her too, she is "sew" perfect on this paper!!She is a hoot and so fun to color, AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute. Love the papers you used and your coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Jeanie
    wow wow and wow again, you have been so busy since I last visited you (not had time for blogland)
    all your cards are fabulous, I really mean that,I especially love this image with the hoover.
    back soon chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto, ain't nothing better than a Stella! Glad it's not be who has to vacume though.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!