Friday, March 5, 2010

Today is release day!!

Yup!! This is it! The DAY we've all been awaitin' for!! It's release day at Taylored Expressions!! Now hold on a minute.... I know y'all just dying to fly on over to TE store and get your goodies but I wanna show ya muh card first, k? Oh and not only is today release day, but it's also the one year anniversary of the Whimsical Wishes line. To celebrate, anyone who places an order through Monday, March 8th at the TE Store, will receive the FREE Whimsical Wishes Image Sheet - Whimsical Wishes Throughout the Year that includes 4 never-before-seen seasonal images and 4 coordinating sentiments, so how great is that? I chose the Bounty of Autumn image for my card today and used the TE Sketch Challenge 102 as well. Ahhh, I love Fall!!


Ok, so I started by printing my image onto some Choice Buttercream CS and colored with my Copics. I matted the image with some Prisma Classic Red CS and stitched around the edges. This cute DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Garden Variety collection and I stitched it onto the Classic Red CS and punched the bottom edge with my MS border punch. I adhered the matted DP to the cardbase of Prisma Medium Tawny and added the sentiment on top. To finish, I wanted to continue with my "country look" so I decided on a simple ribbon of natural twill tied in a cute bubbly bow! I just LOVE how it turned out! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think too, ok? I LOVEEEE getting clucks from the hens!! Ok, time to fly the coop and head on over to the Taylored Expressions store to LOAD up on some goodies! I hope my sneak peeks have inspired you just a little, ok a lot! LOL!! Be sure to check out the rest of the Baker's Dozen creations too! Have a wonderful weekend! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bounty of Autumn from Taylored Expressions; DP - Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety; CS - Prisma Medium Tawny & Classic Red, Choice Buttercream; Twill Ribbon; Martha Stewart Border Punch; Copics

15 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love the papers and the bright colors. I like that border punch also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, I just love your cards! Great coloring on the image and that border punch is the icing on the cake, I mean the card!! Sweet Cosmo paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanie...what a wonderful card...I wish it was Autumn right now...I love it...you did a great job...thanks for sharing it with us.
    Have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, we used nearly all the same papers and managed to make 2 different season cards! your coloring is wonderful on this image. You rock, Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I love fall too. Nice card.
    Pretty papers and you coloring is FANTASTIC (as alwasy!) TGIF. Now off I go to visit Taylor. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is DE-lish Jeanie!!! LOVE your colouring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, look at your wonderful coloring! It looks like metal!! This card is fabulous - LOVE the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie, this is so pretty! I love the colors and papers and your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card and love the dp you selected to use with it...just lovely in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeanie, this is GORGEOUS! What delicious paper and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic job in all of the shading you did! The apples look fab. I like the plainer textured ribbon with this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, how gorgeous is this?! Loooooove the coloring you did! Ack! Just can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute. The coloring is great. I love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. woo-wee this is so purty! I can smell the apples from my chair...so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can smell the apples and I want to eat them! Such a pretty card. I wouldn't know what to do with that kind of image.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!