Thursday, March 11, 2010

That's Krafty Thursday! #17

Wooo-hoooo! They're baaaaaaackkkk!! Happy That's Krafty Thursday!! I so missed my TKT posts. What would I do without my Kraft CS??? OOOoooooh, I shudder to think!! So, whatcha think of my little card today? This is Gus, ain't he a hoot??? I fell in LOVE with him as soon as I laid eyes on him!! He's one of the MANY hilarious images from Bugaboo Stamps. Ya gotta check 'em out!! If ya like funny (like I do), you don't wanna miss these.


I started by printing Gus onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored him with my Copics. I even added a little shine to his glasses with my glaze pen. OMG, I bust up laughin' everytime I look at that face! Seriously, he just cracks me up! Did ya notice his knees? LOL!! I think we've got a couple guys around here that look pretty similar! *snort* Ok, so I matted the image with some SU Really Rust and stitched around the edges. Oh, and this is another great thing about Bugaboo Stamps, they're DIGITAL!! And not only do you get the image but you get a sentiment too! The sentiment comes as a separate file so you can use it wherever you want. LOVE that!! I paired Gus with this great DP from Cosmo Cricket's Joy Ride collection. The colors in this new collection are such fun!! I matted the DP with some SU Really Rust and stitched it onto the SU Kraft card base. I added a few buttons tied with twine and popped the sentiment up with a few dimensionals. Now That's Krafty!! Okee dokee, that's all from the hen house today!! Leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think of him!! Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for Stamping Bella's BIG release day! Oooh, you're gonna love all the new images!! Have a great day! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps; DP - Cosmo Cricket's Joyride Collection; CS - SU Very Vanilla, Kraft & Really Rust; Buttons; Twine; Colorbox Chalk Ink; Glaze Pen - Sakura

17 comments:

  1. told you i'd be stalking! i LOVE him....off to check it out...eek, i could be late for work AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorably cranky :) I love it! I will be checking out Bugaboo Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love the CARD. Especially the quote. The numbered DP is the perfect background. Now I am off to check out Bugaboo....*thanks* Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real old guys in shorts, crack me up! (shhh...don't tell my husband! actually he's just kinda old, not REAL old) Cute card, love the sentiment!! FUN, your card got a giggle out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! This image just cracks me up! I love the sewing detail on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! He is hilarious!!!!! I love him! Been checkin' out the other Gus images too. Men are so hard to make a card for, these are great!! Love your layout, he is colored perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha. Is this a picture of what we have to look forward to when our husbands age? Hope so - we will all be smiling!

    Great coloring - especially his face. I like the three boxes to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute. Your coloring is awesome. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally my dad! And you did such a treat coloring job on him! Would love this image, but I have NEVER done digital stamps before. Do you just print them off a regular printer onto a piece of cardstock or how is this done?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is me!!! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...this cracks me up! LOVE it!!! Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card and the image cracks me up! I love Bugaboo stamps for these great images! Your colors are wonderful and all work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SHUT Up!!! OMG you are amazing girl!! I will never get housework done - your work is just too amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Card Jeanie! Your coloring is always so fabulous. Have you ever thought of making Krafty Thursday a weekly challenge? I think lots of people would love to play along with you. I definitely would!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, I saw this guy and had to have him. This is exactly how I feel some days. Not as old as Gus though. Love the card. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at that old man, he is hilarious! I love the sentiment too. (I can't believe I am this far behind, are you sure you didn't delete my comments, lol!)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!