Monday, March 15, 2010

Some things never grow OLD...


... YOU however DO!! LOL!!
OMG, you all know I love a funny card... This one is no exception. Can't you just hear this lady tellin' the other one that? Look at the expression on her face. PRICELESS!! This terrific image is from Art Impressions. One of my favs!!

I started by stamping my image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored it with my Copics. I cut the image out with my oval Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges with the die in place. The card base is SU Chocolate Chip and I paired it with this great polka dot DP from K&Company. I used my new EK Success scalloped border punch along the bottom edge and stitched it on to the SU Very Vanilla mat. To finish, I tied on this yummy grosgrain ribbon from Papertrey Ink and added the printed sentiment.

Are ya laughing??? Thought so!! hehe!! Doesn't pay to get old around me, cuz you're bound to get teased a bit!! LOL!! Ok, be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think of my cacklin' hens. Have a great Monday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Art Impresssions; DP - K & Company; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip; Copics; Nestabilities; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

15 comments:

  1. I can relate. Love the card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, another fun card (especially for us older gals!)Love your style. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved this image and you coloured it absolutely perfectly!! Gorjuss card all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too funny!! Your colouring is stunning my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Too cute.
    Aloha,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What FUN! I salute your copic coloring! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring, I love the brown paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love the papers you used and your coloring is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! This is the CUTEST! LOVE this Jeannie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards rock! This one is no exception! I just love it! Your coloring is wonderful, too! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can so hear her voice in my mind!! Ha!! Too funny. They look vaguely familiar... kwim? Isn't that scary?
    Fantastic job on the coloring and card design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this stamp and it is one of my ALL TIME FAV'S....I gave to paula for her b'day...great sentiment you've got going there too (just may have to use it)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love this card,that'll be me one day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, where did you get the stamp??? Have to say that some of my favorite cards you have done are these "older people" cards. Gotta get me some of those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too LOVE this image, I was so pleased to find it in my parcel! You made them look real, just like real old ladies having a good old gossip. Love this. (i'm starting to sound like a broken record, rofl.)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!