Friday, March 12, 2010

It's release day at Stamping Bella!


Happy Friday lil' hens!! It's finally here, Stamping Bella's release day!! Yay!! Wow, there are some awesome images in this release, seriously!! Just take a gander at my card today... This is "Izzie is a bunny" from Stamping Bella. Swoooooon..... Who doesn't love Izzie?? And now she's holdin' her little Easter egg. Wuv her!!!

So I started by stamping Izzie onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I stamped the egg twice so I could cut it out and pop it off the image itself for a cool 3D look. I cut her out with my oval Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. This DP is from Fancy Pants' Little Sprout collection. I suppose it was designed as a baby collection but I thought it had such pretty pastels in it that it went perfect with my Easter card too! I stitched the DP onto the cardbase of SU Natural Ivory and tied on this pretty pink ribbon from Papertrey Ink. To finish, I punched a little tag from the SU Very Vanilla CS and wrote Happy Easter with a fine tip black pen. Now where's that Easter bunny, I'm hungry for some candy??? LOL!! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think of her. Now it's time to hop on over to Bloggabella and see what AWESOME eye candy da Babes and sistahood have created. Wanna play along next week? The Bellarific Friday theme next week is monochromatic! Use any color ya want, but only shades of that color! Ooooh, that ought to be fun, huh? Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Fancy Pants' Little Sprout; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Natural Ivory; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Copics; Colorbox Chalk Ink; Nestabilities

15 comments:

  1. So, so sweet!! Love the pastel colors, super sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - this is the cutest card ever. You just made my day and I have to have this stamp. You truly are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh!!! Izzie is adorable! (I have so much to learn about Copics) Your coloring is amazing, absolutely amazing. When I grow up I want to color just like you :-) Oh wait, I am grown up :-( bummer, I guess I need to practice, practice, practice!

    This card is absolutely P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luuuuuv her!!! She is so sweet in her little buuny ears!! Your card is bea-U-tee-full! Hope you're havin' a fun time enjoyin' the FL hills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card; love the colors and the 3D egg.

    I LOVE the way you chalk your edges...do you use a sponge? How do you get it to look so smooth and soft?? :D You do fabulous work!!

    Cluck, cluck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! She is super adorable! Who wouldn't like this card? I love all the "springy" colors. Thanks for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so cute with her little bunny ears. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! She's GORGEOUS!!! Great minds think alike with the popped egg idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable. love the colors and your little tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness Jeanie, this is too stunning for words!!! I am speechless (that never happens!! lol..) I love the coloring on your image, you just enabled me on that one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! Great DP and more sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this card is just sooooo sweet!! I am in love!!! Gah, your coloring is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just adorable! You coloured the image so beautifully, the papers are perfect, the layout is just right. You are soooo good at this.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!