Monday, March 22, 2010

Sweet Baby Maya

Hi there! Hope all da hens had a Tee-riffic weekend! I did excellent at my garage sale. I made $230 buckaroonies!! Which equates to MORE STAMPS!! Woo-hoo!! I had a great time with da family hens too! Lotsa cacklin'.... awwwwk!!


Ok, so onto my wee-little card today. This is "have a seat Maya" from Stamping Bella. Isn't she a sweetie? I chose this great DP from October Afternoon called Ducks in a Row and I stitched it onto some SU Natural White CS. This is the first time I've used this Natural White and I REALLY like it. Not so white and I like the flecks in it as well. I actually stamped my image onto the same CS and colored her with my Copics. I matted her with some SU Soft Suede and then stitched around the edges. The little duck border is actually one of the sheets in the collection and I just cut out one of the strips and stitched it to the SU Natural White CS and punched the bottom edge with my SU scalloped border punch. To frame behind the image, I cut a circle out of a coordinating sheet of DP from the collection and stitched it to a scalloped circle from the SU Natural White CS. To finish, I added a little Glamour Dust to the flower in her hair and tied this soft yellow ribbon into a cute bubbly bow. I really LOVE these baby soft colors! *sniff-sniff* Can't ya just smell the baby powder? Ok, that does it for today's card. You likeeee?? If so, lemme know, k? Just click on the little link below and leave me a cluck or two! I'd LOVE to hear from you! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - October Afternoon; CS - SU Natural White & Soft Suede; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Nestabilities; Glamour Dust; Copics; SU Scalloped Border Punch

16 comments:

  1. Cute stamp. She is the sweetest little baby. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I have a bruised jaw! It hit my table so hard, i may have to go home and rest it...by coloring! LOL This is amazing Jeanie!!! I have that paper toooooo, watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ducks!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous baby card. Love your style! Have a wonderful week, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Cluck, cluck, cluck!! This is adorable, Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO CUTE!! What a fantastic card & the ducks are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just too cute! I love the soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just adorable. The colors are perfect and so are those cute little duckies! I love it!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very adorable. Babies and baby ducks - nothing cuter! I like how the duck strip is like a pocket for the round behind the baby. Love the pink cheeks and the sparkle in the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! The image--the paper--the bow--and your wonderful job of coloring; it's all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just too cute. I love it, so sweet. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cluckity-cluck-cluck!! That card is adorable!! I love the papers - super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh! This is one sweet baby chick card. Love the paper and your coloring is always so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaah nunies. It's so sweet. Love the paper too.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!