Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gettin' old is just a part of life...


...YOU go first!! LOL!! Whoa, this must be slapstick humor week for me!! I'm just full of sass, ain't I? I think maybe I need some sugah to sweetin' me up! Oooooh, I smell donuts in my future!!!! Mmmmm-mmmmm!!

Ok, so I made this card for a co-worker of mine. Hehe!! I started by stamping my image from Art Impressions onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored him with my Copics. I stitched him onto some SU Basic Black CS and then adhered him to this spah-kling DP from My Minds Eye! I stitched the DP to the cardbase and I printed the sentiment off on my computer, punched it out with my circle punch and matted it with some SU Basic Black CS too! Pretty simple card, but I LOVE how it turned out. Hey, wait a minute, I think he's done gone and ate all my donuts, look at that stomach!! LOL!! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think. Have a great Wednesday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Art Impressions; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Basic Black; DP - My Minds Eye Home Collection; Copics; Punch - Creative Memories

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Hope your co-worker enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that image it too fun...your coloring is over the top perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, but what does the inside say? I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. I follow you blog daily and can't wait to see what you have to post. Your work is beautiful!! I just wanted to share that with you. Thanks for sharing your creation with the scrapbooking world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green pattern paper.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. An all green card for St Pat's too. Love the funny image. Great card for us old folks...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeeeeannnnnnnniii!!!!..{insert HUGE whine}...i NEEEEEEEED HIME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring, He's super funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect guy card. Love the layout and colours. You coloured the image so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!