Monday, March 1, 2010

So many seeds, so little time...


Hey ya'll, happy Monday!! Well, if you read my post from yesterday, you KNOW I had a FABBY weekend!! Sorry for being a little late with my post today... I've just been so bizeee, bizeee, bizeee!! LOL!!

So isn't my little Gardenia Greenthumb pretty? This is my Mom's birthday card. She LOVES to garden so I know she'll LOVE this card. I started by stamping my image onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my copics. I sponged a little chalk ink around the edges and matted her with SU Real Red CS. I stitched around the edges and then adhered her to this cute DP from DCWV Famer's Market collection. Such cute papers in this collection!! Just yummy!! I tied on this GOR-JUSS striped ribbon and added the sentiment below. Okay, that does it for me today, I sure hope you hens have a GREAT Monday!! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think. {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - DCWV; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Ribbon - Stamp Simply Ribbon; Punches - SU Large Oval and Scalloped Oval; Copics

10 comments:

  1. I just love that image - i may have to succumb. The background papers are gorgeous as is the big ribbon
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!WOW!WOW! You just knocked my socks off Jeanie! This is so cute and the coloring is jaw dropping. Fabulous!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I know your mom will love it. Love that big bow and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coloring on this one is wonderful!I like her little wings too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bow!!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, yesterday was CRAZY and I missed looking in on you. I am loving this card (like all of your cards!) Now I must go looking for DCWV Farmer's Market pad, I seem to have missed that one ! LOL.
    Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty... love the big bow, and the colours and you coloured it so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the position of the bow on this card! The colors are great and so is the grass. Flower paper with flowers in the pot and on the hat. I love flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!