Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm seein' SPOTS!!

It's Bellarific Friday!! OMG, do you not just LOVE this card?? This little gal feels just like the Chicken does today, SO SUPER DUPER excited it's Friday!! This week's Bellarific Friday theme is "polka dots"! I SO LOVEEEE polka dots!! I needed a quick card for my BFF Karen's daughter who just made the "Dean's List" at her college! SHUT UP!! How smart is she? Um, too smart for this little chicken, that's fer sure! Dang! I keep hopin' some of Karen's smartness will rub off on me, but no such luck! Hmmmph!


Ok, so for this fabby card I decided to use "Fabby" from Stamping Bella. Now how fabby is that?

I stamped her onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my deckled Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. I matted her with some SU Basic Black CS and then adhered her to this cute DP from Lasting Impressions. I have a TON of polka dot DP from them. Um, did I mention I LOVE polka dots??? I suppose since TKT was postponed until next week, I was craving my Kraft color, so I grabbed this DP called "Rusty Wheelbarrow" (sounds like me!) and stitched it to the SU Basic Black cardbase. I wanted to use my new Nestie border die and created this cute scalloped edge between the two DP's. I added these matching buttons on top and finished with this great gingham ribbon tied into a cute bubbly bow! Oh, and I slipped a little gift card inside too. I think it's so stinkin' cute!! Congratulations Amanda! (Smarty pants! Hmmph!) Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think of her, k? Next week's Bellarific Friday theme is a FREESTYLE! Yay! Ink up whatevah Stamping Bella stamp ya got that needs a little lovin' and come play along with the sistahs. Oh, and be sure to hop on over to Bloggabella and see what the rest of the Bella Babes and the sistahood have come up with for today's polka dot theme. Oooooh, they're gonna knock the socks off your little hen feet!! Oh no, I'm seein' spots again!! LOL!!

Whup, I've got more in store for you today, my little hens!! Aren't you excited?? Ok, be sure to stop back by later on for a double post Friday!! Yay, me LOVEEEEE double days! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Fabby by Stamping Bella; DP - Lasting Impressions; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Basic Black; Ribbon - Stamp Simply Ribbon; Nestabilities; Copics; Colorbox Chalk Ink

14 comments:

  1. Fantastic as always.
    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card. Makes me want to jump for joy.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card, LOVE the colors! happy belated birthday chicken!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. She does look like she is glad it is Friday. (smile) Love the colors and your bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friday is something to cheer or should I say CLUCK about for sure!! Darling card, your bff's daughter is going to flip over it. It is so stinkin' cute!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh-oh, I almost missed this ADORABLE card. Too cute! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooooooooooo fabby-lous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, it looks even better in person! I like the uneven edges around the stamp and the blue color just pops out. The brown scallop at the bottom with the embossing and buttons is just the right finishing touch. Gotta love the ribbon and the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so sweet! I love her little blue dress, great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so beautiful. I love this stamp and you did such a good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the papers! She is just gorjuss and that bow... so purrr-fect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card, the browns, the image in blue, great combo. Great card layout! You are too good.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!