Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Marriage means commitment...

...then again, so does INSANITY!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! OMG!! Is this a riot or what? Another great image from Bugaboo Stamps. I told ya, I'm in LUV with Gus and Stella. They remind me of my own marriage. Did I say that??? Shhhhhh!! LOL!!


Ok, so I started by printing my image onto some SU Very Vanilla CS. I printed the sentiment (which comes as a separate file - LOVE THAT!) just below them. I colored them with my Copics and cut them out with my Nesties. I sponged a little chalk ink around the edges and matted them with another circle of PTI Dark Chocolate CS. The card base is PTI Dark Chocolate as well and I stitched on this super cute DP from My Minds Eye Quite Contrary collection. The vertical border is punched with my new EK Success border punch and I tied the pretty aqua ribbon into a cute bubbly bow! Oh, almost forgot, I HAD to add the Glossy Accents to their glasses for a little 4 eyes effect!! LOL!!! Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know what you think, k? Don't forget to hop on over to Bugaboo Stamps and download the FREE images for this week (Umbrella Turtle and Balloon Elephant) and maybe even use one to play along with this week's Catch the Bug challenge, using the colors kiwi, coral and banana! You could win even more FREE images! Woo-hoo! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Have a SUPER DUPER Tuesday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Digital Image - Bugaboo Stamps; DP - My Minds Eye; CS - Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate; Ribbon- Papertrey Ink; Nestabilities; Copics; Glossy Accents; EK Success Border Punch

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the papers and fabulous colouring!!! Gus and Stella aare my favourites as well!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, very cute! I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps are so stinkin' cute - love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. I LOVE your sense of humor. This would be a great card for my slightly nutty Sis and Her hubby's anniversary. hehe. Ohhh, I so wish I could get digi images. ZIP files really mess with the computer. Nuts. Enjoy the day, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe! OK...that totally cracked me up!!! LOVE this awesome card Jeanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card - it made me smile, but I'm wondering what does the inside say?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious sentiments! These are quirky lil characters. The card is great! Thanks for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie--this is so cute! Again, such wonderful coloring, such beautiful paper! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled onto your blog through a photo on PCP. You are a talented card designer! I'm also enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Jeanie! LOVE the MME quite contrary! Perfect coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that couple! Hilarious! Love all of your cards. I only wish I could color like you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at those two, aren't they just the best! Love your card, and the sentiment is perfect, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jeanie! I don't know whether I love your absolutely fabulous cards or your insanely hysterical posts better. . .;) You simply rock Stella & Gus! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!