Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You crack me up!!


LOL!! OMG, where has the time gone?? It's almost Spring!! I went diggin' through my Stamping Bella stamps this week looking for some Spring images and came across this one. I just love these little Huggubug stamps, don't you? They're just so stinkin' cute! Oh, and did ya notice the little chickens?? Um, chickens... what's not to LOVE!!

Ok, so I stamped my little "Cracked Up" baby from Stamping Bella onto some Classic Crest cardstock and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out using my Nesties and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. I matted her with some blue and SU Soft Suede CS that I cut with my Petite Scalloped Nesties. This DP is from K & Co.'s Marcella collection. I love the bright colors in this collection too! I stitched the DP onto the cardbase of SU Soft Suede and then tied on this pretty baby blue saddle stitched ribbon to finish!! Ain't she cute??? K, that does it for me today. Be sure to leave a cluck below and lemme know whatcha think! Have a SUPER DUPER Tuesday!!

Don't forget this week's Bellarific Friday theme is "polka dots"! Oooh, I SO LOVEEE polka dots!! I've just finished my card and it's ADORABLE!! Who me braggin?, nah!! LOL!! Can't wait to see what you've created. If you'd like to play along with da Babes and sistahs, visit Bloggabella for all the details, k? {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - K & Company Marcella Collection; CS - SU Soft Suede, Classic Crest; Ribbon - Stampin' Up; Copics; Nestabilities; Colorbox Chalk Ink

18 comments:

  1. Hi there jeanie
    your card is delightful,love those little chicks,your art work is fabulous as always.chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Spring-y! She's super cute. I also love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOON!!! LOVE your colouring...look at the light reflection on the egg...LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image!!! Love your coloring! Such a cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just precious! The coloring is superb and that bow just tops it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, I am sure you hear this all the time (never gets old though I hope) but your coloring is wonderful. I barely see the card behind the images because they are always so beautiful! The cards rock to though of course LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sweet. The hugabugs are all so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image. Great for Easter.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! This image is ADORABLE, Jeanie!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable!!! Love this image and love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable. Love your coloring and the detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, LOVE, LOVE it! I have never coloer this up and now i don't think I ever WILL!!! SO cute Jeanie, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with Karen, so well coloured, love the light on the egg, it looks real. Well not that you get a blue egg, but you know what I mean, lol. Stunning card my friendy.
    PS: Have you been making cards all day!!! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am speechless every time I see your cards! Really just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is just darling! Your layout and DP's are great and that Huggubug is so sweet and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. eeegads girl! This is so flippin' cuuuuute! Can you believe this is a Huggabugg I don't have? I've got to fix that!

    super super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable. Great coloring and shading. Love the hair and the subtle color on the wings. The paper contrast is nice and love the zig zag.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!