Monday, August 17, 2009

Ain't it PURTEE???

Hi everyone! Take a gander at my PURTEE card I made. I just think it's gorgeous. See, it's another one of those "NICE" cards that I do every now and then. This is my submission to the Pink Elephant Challenge #28. The theme is Summer and flowers just say Summer to me.


This stamp is from My Favorite Things and I picked it up at CHA in Orlando last month. I stamped in onto some PaperTrey Ink cardstock and colored it with my Copics. I cut it out with my Nesties and used some chalk ink for some shading around the edges. The DP is from October Afternoon and is double sided. I used both sides on the card. I used the SU ticket punch on all the corners and then stitched around the edges. This is satin ribbon that I ordered awhile back from Ebay and it's the first time I've ever used it. I think it's SO elegant looking. Ok, that finishes the card, so leave me a comment below and tell me what you think. Have a super duper day, even if it is MONDAY!!

Supplies:
Stamp - My Favorite Things; CS - PaperTrey Ink; Copics; Nestibilities; DP - October Afternoon; Punch - SU Ticket; Satin Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. I just love flowers.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very PURTEE. You did a great job. Love that paper and the way you did the corners.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the big bow!!! Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card!! I need to learn how to chalk edges for shading, thats beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure is!!! Love your blog!!
    So happy you joined us this week at TPE!!
    Hugs ~ LORi
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love your new stamp. MFT do such amazing stamps - love them.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the PInk Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! Great job coloring the image. Thanks for playing with us at TPE this week!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!