Friday, August 28, 2009

Whussup? It's Bellarific Friday-that's what!

TGIF!! The weekend's almost here!! Yay! And just think, only one more week to go and a THREE DAY WEEKEND!! Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! This is my submission to the Bellarific Friday Sketch. Don't you just luv her?? I DO like her dress! Ooooooh, so preeeetttty! I made this card for my cousin's wife who's as cute as a button just like the little lady is. I think she's gonna love it. The inside reads, "Your birthday silly!" I think it fits.

This sketch was a doosie for me, I hafta tell ya! Whew! I tried three different patterned papers and ended up going back to the first one I picked out. Sounds kinda like shopping for clothes doesn't it? Anyway, I stamped my image from Stamping Bella onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I matted her onto some scrap rose colored CS and stitched around the edges. I used a few dimensionals to pop her off the background and added the little buttons because those green blocks just looked so lonely. I printed the sentiment and used my SU small oval punch with a few more dimensionals behind it and there you have it! Have a terrific (I mean Bellarific) Friday and be sure to leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

Supplies:
Rubber stamp - Stamping Bella; DP - K & Company; CS - SU Very Vanilla; Copics; Buttons; Punch - SU Small Oval

8 comments:

  1. Really, truly cute - love the colors you used too - groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I know your cousin's wife will love it.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I love the colors and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your card! As I was looking at all of them, this was one of the ones that caught my attention! Love the colours use used, so fresh and bright! Terrific! Thanks for sharing! Now I must hunt down that DP paper! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Jeanie - My jaw hit the floor when I saw this card on Emily's blog! You are my idol! Seriously. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I have looked everywhere and can NOT find to which paper pack for K&Company that paper belong to! Would you mind telling me? Thank you so much! It will be greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maryvle,
    Ok, I just ran and pulled the paper pack to find the name and it’s called “Wild Raspberry”. Its’ a Specialty Paper pack and has 28 sheets in it, some even with glitter! I got mine at Michael’s a few months ago but you should have no trouble finding it. The paper is 12x12. Ok, hope that helps! Have a great day and thanks for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She will love it, the buttons and paper are so neat. Teresa(sis)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!