Monday, August 31, 2009

Boo!

Did you all know that Halloween is just two months from today? Waa-hooo!! I can't wait! I DO love Halloween. It's a BIG deal at my house. We all dress up and hand out candy, not to mention scare the kids. {he-he!} Honestly, they love it. Each year they come back for more and bring their friends too! My daughter and I made up 400 bags of candy last year and we ran out at 9:00PM. WOW!! I know we had more "trick or treaters" than 400 because there were quite a few that wouldn't even come up the driveway! "Chickens"

Now on to the card... Isn't this a sweet little image from Spiral Whisper? I suppose he's trying to be a devilish little fella but he's too cute. I stamped him onto some Papertrey Ink CS and colored him with my Copics. I cut him out with my deckled edge Nestie and sponged around the edges with some chalk ink. The image and the DP are matted with SU Soft Suede and then I stitched the edges of the DP. I finished with some SU polka dot ribbon and added some Stickles to the jack-o-lantern so it would look like it's lit up. It does in real life! Super simple card but I think it's super cute. What do you think? Leave a comment below and let me know. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamp - Spiral Whisper; CS - SU Soft Suede, Papertrey Ink; Copics; Nestabilities, Stickles; Colorbox Chalk Ink; Ribbon - Stampin Up

11 comments:

  1. Ohh, this is adorable. I think he is so cute. Great job.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! So cute!! What kind of patterned paper is that? Its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I really like the coloring on the dog. It gives his fur a nice wirey texture. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that darling paper. This is so sweet! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, that is too cute, I love the glitter in the pumpkin eyes. Really cute! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn,
    It's Jacks & Lanterns by Masterpiece Stemma. I bought it as a single sheet either at Michaels or AC Moore, not sure which but it wasn't that long ago. Hope this helps! Oh, and thanks SO much for the sweet comments. I grin at each and every one! Have a great day!
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the doggie soo cute. Teresa(sis)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite!!!! I love this little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dog is so cute and I love the glitter on the card too. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card!!
    I have a yorkie dog
    i got to get that stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this puppy Halloween card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!